Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Jun 27, 2006, 05:35 PM
    WOW, what a thread. I have been away for 2 weeks and haven't had a chance to get onto AMHD. This thread is so similar to what I went through too. And what so many, if not everyone on here has been through.
    And I think the advice you have received from EVERYONE is a testament to that.

The heartfel advice given in this thread proves so much what a powerful tool of therapy this site can be.

I have missed it while I was away on Germany. (Go the socceroos - cheating italians)

Stick in there. It will get better. I can't add much more because it has all been said. But please read my first thread and some of the advice I got. It may add some more advice to help in what you are going through.

Good luck..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Breakup [ 18 Answers ]

Heh everyone I just broke up with my ex about a month ago... we just needed some time apart.. so now that I am trying to reconcile things I find out that he is messin with another girl... not his girlfriend but someone he is talking to.. he says that I left him so it will be on his terms when we...

Breakup with friend [ 3 Answers ]

How do you explain to a friend that you have broken the relationship with another mutual friend (all women) without going into details or bad-mouthing?

The Girl, The Breakup & Everything [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 33, she's 38 (been divorced for over 10 years with 3 children). We met @ work in 1999 in NY, and developed a great friendship. We'd go out all the time & talk all the time, completely innocent, no dating, no kissing, no sex, just a once in a lifetime friendship. She moved to North...

Breakup... and then she comes back. [ 7 Answers ]

This is just a theoretical question. Imagine a girl wanting to break up, and after a few weeks she comes back, wanting to get back together. How do you react in such a situation? This topic didn't get much attention here. Of course, you do not answer her calls right away, and so on... but...

Breakup with Friend? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm hoping someone can help me here. Background on me: 28 female, married with a 2 year old child. I have a friend that I went to college with and got back in contact with about 3 years ago. Right around that time I got pregnant, and I also got her a job at the company where I work. My...

View more questions Search