Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    noosesgurl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2008, 09:07 PM
    17 year old with 27 illegal?URGENT.
    so0o I'm a 17 year old girl and I really like this 27 year old.. my parents wouldn't approve of it.. and this random guy sends me a message saying he's filing a suit against him.can he do that? :( help..
    xxariesxx Posts: 202, Reputation: 40

Nov 18, 2008, 09:28 PM
    It is illegal if you have sexual relations with him, yes.

In any case I'm not sure why a 27 year old would be interested in a 17 year old... if he is interested in teenagers he has obviously not grown up himself and I would say your parents would be right in not approving of the relationship.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is a 15 and 19 year old illegal in Canada ? [ 13 Answers ]

I like this boy and he's 19 and we want to date. And we were wondering if it's illegal in Canada. Can someone tell me.

Is it illegal to date a 17 year old when I just turned 21 [ 3 Answers ]

I really like this girl and she's 17, she likes me and I like her but the only problem is I don't know if its legal, I just turned 21 and I live in the state of PA

17 dating a 26 year old. Is it illegal [ 7 Answers ]

I'm 17 about to turn 18 and am dating a 26 year old and my family is threatening to call the cops on him. Is it illegal? Can he go to jail because of me?

Is it illegal for an 18 year old to date a 13 year old? [ 6 Answers ]

I'm in a situation which I am stuck in... I like this 18 year old boy, but I'm not sure if it illegal for him to date me... is it illegal in california? And I also want to know what is the age limit in order for it to be illegal... (like an 18 year old dating a 17 or younger) in california ...

View more questions Search