Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rexne1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2006, 08:11 PM
    How do I burn these files?
    I DLed a program I want to burn but I am unfamiliar with how to burn a CD like this...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...1/burnhelp.jpg

Can anyone tell me how I can burn this? I have most burning programs. All help appreciated.
    Tommyp!972 Posts: 300, Reputation: 36

Jun 25, 2006, 10:30 PM
    What type of file are they.. picture really blurry

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I burn this.. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a file in my hard disk and its an intaller Adobe CS about 1.04 GB... my problem is I want to save it into disk, I don't have a DVD writter so I have to separate the file using 700 MB CDs but I don't know what files should be in the 1st cd and what files in the 2nd one for the installer to...

Can I burn it... [ 7 Answers ]

Hi my Q is can I download a Playstation Games and burn it to disk and play it with my playstation... :confused:

Nero won't burn .vob files with same name [ 5 Answers ]

Why can't I burn two or more folders containing same-name files, such as "VTS_01_1.VOB"? The files with the same name are in different folders so I though it'd work fine, but nope. And neither does changing the names. Im using Nero if that helps.

Can't burn cds but DVDS burn fine [ 7 Answers ]

:rolleyes: Hi there I have looked through the relevant forum pages and couldn't find the answer so here goes.I have a Sony DVD RW DW -D22A (cd rom drive)if I want to burn any DVD fine no problems but a different matter for cdrs.If I put a blank cdr into the drive and then try to burn all that...

Nba live 2004 crack files/patch files [ 2 Answers ]

Can anybody help me find the crack and patch files on nba live 2004. I badly need it co'z I don't have a cd rom which is needed to play. You may send it to my email add.>Removed<

View more questions Search