Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tloza7 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2008, 04:43 PM
    I like this girl.
    I like this girl we know each other like 2 days haha I know its way to early but she is really cool and she gives off this vibe that is really great. It really just brightens my day. I could talk to her non stop. She gave me her number but don't talk over the phone we text a lot. Like 6-12 one day yesterday 6-10 but I found out that from a friend she thinks I'm cute and super nice and pretty cool. But I need to chill with her and don't overwhelm her and ask weird questions... I really don't want to mess this up. So any tips on dos and donts and steps what I could do in the future and now. I am really bad at this now I just feel like I am anoying and stupid...
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2008, 04:51 PM

Just take it slow and enjoy the ride. Don't force anything.

Nov 18, 2008, 04:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kctiger View Post
    Just take it slow and enjoy the ride. Don't force anything.
    Should I wait for her to text. I texted her last time... and before...
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2008, 04:56 PM

Yeah, you can do that. Just wait. Don't come off as creepy... you may scare her away
    Kitten78 Posts: 48, Reputation: 4

Nov 18, 2008, 05:02 PM

Do not build your relationship over text.
    I swear sometimes I felt my phone was more my boyfriend then my boyfriend was.

Granted he was gone sometimes on tour...
    But there really is in intemacy (sp) over text.
    Especially when you are first getting to know someone.

Call her Call her Call her! (of course not too much) *wink*

Nov 18, 2008, 05:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitten78 View Post
    Do not build your relationship over text.
    I swear sometimes I felt my phone was more my boyfriend then my boyfriend was.

Granted he was gone sometimes on tour...
    but there really is in intemacy (sp) over text.
    Especially when you are first getting to know someone.

Call her Call her Call her!! (of course not too much) *wink*
    I want to but I am scared maybe I should wait a bit yeea? I don't want to be clingy and stuf. I asked her if you want to hang she yea offcourse but she couldn't today she was going to the same concert I was but now I am not even going because of parents... I am so bad at this argg
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2008, 05:08 PM

Just calm down man!! Man, I remember when I was like that. Good for you. Don't be nervous, just be yourself. Let the butterflies pass then talk to her
    Kitten78 Posts: 48, Reputation: 4

Nov 18, 2008, 05:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kctiger View Post
    Just calm down man!!! Man, I remember when I was like that. Good for you. Don't be nervous, just be yourself. Let the butterflies pass then talk to her

Exactly...
    Just find a balance and you will be fine. Maybe wait a couple days and call her.
    You could always text her "I'll call you tonight"
    Just make sure you have a balance.:p

Yay for butterflies!
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2008, 05:14 PM

Yeah... I look forward to the next time I have butterflies !
    mikedem7 Posts: 104, Reputation: 13

Nov 18, 2008, 07:50 PM

I would stop texing and look at her when you are talking
    myheart0345 Posts: 34, Reputation: 3

Nov 18, 2008, 09:43 PM

Yea no more texts.. you don't want to start a relationship all about texting because that's all you guys will ever do... try calling.. if she likes you too it won't freak her out she will like it..
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 18, 2008, 11:40 PM

How about talking in person sometimes.

Nov 19, 2008, 12:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    How about talking in person sometimes.
    Yea I should. But I don't see her much only at lunch. But she is with her friends. I saw her today and I said hi but I think she didn't catch it. And right now school is over and texted her hey I said hi to you at lunch but I didn't think you catch me lol. Well I just wanted to say god luck at your cheer tryouts." I haven't texted her al day yesterday because she was at a concert... I think I messsed up I don't know... help I am bad at talking with girls that I like
    courtn55 Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Nov 19, 2008, 01:22 PM

[BBro first off you got to lose the depressing attitude you have about yourself, learn who you are and what u represent.Keep this in mind and you can be unstoppable. As far as the chick just take it slow don't push up too hard. You might even want to let her make the first move. But at the same time be a man and take control of the situation. [/B]
    hellothere1 Posts: 85, Reputation: 4

Nov 19, 2008, 02:01 PM

Aww that sounds sweet.
    It's always the best when there's romance blossoming :) haha sounds cheesy.

But yeah, I'm sure she likes you to. Don't go too fast cause it might pressure things. But carry on texting for a another week or so? Maybe move onto phone convosations, then perhaps offer to take her to the cinema or something cool.

Just be cool and don't overwhelm her, take things slow but admit to her how you feel if she asks or hints.
    Hope it goes well :)

Nov 19, 2008, 02:43 PM

Its whatever she isn't talking to me now... I guess I gota move on :/
    blfabila5 Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Nov 19, 2008, 02:59 PM
    That's a good thing that you already know that her feelings are mutual towards you. Now that you know that, it might make you feel more shy or quiet when around her. My advice for you is act like yourself and if you want to get to know her a lot better then ask her questions but not about past relationships because that's the past. Talk about goals in life, stuff you don't like doing or things you do. Who knows you two may have a lot in common. Don't only talk about yourself because you may seem to cocky so talk about her interest also. Good luck! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm a girl and I like my best friend.who's a girl [ 18 Answers ]

Hi... I know there's lots of issues surrounding bisexual people and everything but I like girls and guys. I can't help it it's who I am. I have a boyfriend and everything between me and him are awesome, he gave me a promise ring and everything. But I'm attracted to my boyfriend... tia. She's...

Is it legal for a 24 year old girl to date a 17 year old girl? [ 13 Answers ]

Is it legal for a 24 year old girl to date a 17 year old girl in Michigan?

The girl of my dreams turn into the girl of my nightmare [ 6 Answers ]

We where going out for 5 years and it was great the first 2 years. We seen each other everyday and we love every minute of it. Then her mom found we were going out and try to make it bad for both of us. Then her mom put her in jail for stealing a key chain and running away from home when her mom...

I'm a girl, I kissed a girl, I didn't like it. Should I tell my boyfriend? [ 10 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend are 19.. he's not a partier but sometimes I can be. I used to party and drink every other weekend before we started going out but I stopped when I started dating him because he didn't really like it unless he was around. Plus he doesn't want me doing anything that's bad for me...

How do I look like a real totally girl girl [ 1 Answers ]

I'm always referred to one of the guys. Because I'm not the girl who gets all girled up to go out. And I usually don't flirt a lot I just act like one of the guys. Girls look at me different and I need help on physical apprerence so I come across like a totally girl. Can you help me?

View more questions Search