Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tntdynamite Posts: 92, Reputation: 6

Nov 18, 2008, 12:23 PM
    Warning signs.
    What are the warning signs of a divorce? My mom and dad fite over petty things, and they'll be in a fite 4 days. They insist they love each other and will never get a divorce but, there are a lot of things that make it seem completely different. My mom has even told me 2 nvr get married, I don't know if she was mad or what, and my dad has actually talked about leaving her, like if she continued 2 do this or that. Also he said that her looks are about the only thing saving her. Are these things you say when your angry, but don't really mean? Or are they serious? I don't want them 2 get divorced, but I'm kind of scared. :confused:
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Nov 18, 2008, 12:32 PM

Please speak in English and not "text speak" when you post here as we'd prefer it that way, OK?

And yes, this scenerio you mapped out above sounds like mom and dad are headed toward divorce court as they are extremely unhappy with each other. They are serious, trust me.
    450donn Posts: 1,821, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2008, 01:05 PM

It is a sad fact of life that the only ones hurt in a divorce are the children. Can you talk to an adult about this? Maybe a uncle or aunt, explain the situation to them and see if they could politely suggest counceling to your parents.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The ex contacted me leaving warning signs [ 8 Answers ]

My girls ex contacted me and told me that he was seeing her when I wasn't around and that they had some form of intimacy with each other. I don't believe him because she tells me everything about him and that they broke it off before she met me. I'm 25 and her ex is also. She just turn 23 and...

I'm warning everybody about her [ 32 Answers ]

The girl I was with previously, I pretty much fell in love with and did so much for her only to be turned aside. I found out today that she has been scheming on my friend a day after she breaks up with me and I warned him not to deal with her. I think it would be wrong if I didn't at least WARN...

Miranda warning [ 8 Answers ]

Do you believe the use of miranda warning has increased or decreased the number of confessions obtained in criminal cases? Why?

View more questions Search