Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jsimpson52 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2008, 10:10 AM
    Is California Coastal University accreadited and recognized by school districts?
    Is California Coastal University accreadited and recognized by Texas school districts? Will it be helpful in furthering my educational career?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 18, 2008, 12:16 PM

Do you mean California Coast University ?

I know often many schools try to use close or similar names to real colleges.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Accreditation of California coast university [ 21 Answers ]

Does anyone know if California Coast University is accredited? It says it is but I don't want to get stuck with a Master's Degree from a school with no accreditation.

California Coast University- online [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for anyone who has used their program and how its been working for them:confused:

Is National University a good school? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. I am looking to get my Masters Degree in San Diego, CA. Can anyone tell me what they know about National University. Also, if they have good accreditation? Thanks so much!! Denise

Southern California University for Professional Studies [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, came across this university that offers a doctorate in Psychology that is totally through on-line education. It boasts that it is recognized by BOARD OF PSYCHOLOGY of the State of California, accepts the University’s Doctor of Philosophy in Psychology (PhD) and the Doctor of Psychology (PsyD)...

Boyfriends still in school and its time for university in a different country [ 11 Answers ]

I've been seeing a guy for almost two years but he still has one year to go in school. I love him to pieces and want to stay with him. But I've always heard that long distance relationships don't work. I know I would see him during holidays but I also feel like I might be missing out on university...

View more questions Search