Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    5rno1 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2008, 09:47 AM
    Indentations and depressions left over by acne
    I have few indentations and depressions left over by acne. Is there any way to heal and even the surface.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 18, 2008, 09:57 AM

Dermabrasion by a plastic surgeon or laser trreatment are the only two ways to eliminate that problem.

Nov 18, 2008, 10:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    Dermabrasion by a plastic surgeon or laser trreatment are the only two ways to eliminate that problem.
    Tickie, thank you for answering. Are those painful and what exactly is done in these things?
    Expert

Nov 18, 2008, 04:27 PM

Dernabrasion isn't painful but lengthy as the doctor will only take off so much derma at a time. Your face will be tender for a while but given moisturizers to protect.

Laser isn't painful either. May be a tad quicker then dermbrasion.

Laser surgery is by consultation and as far as I know don't charge for this.

Nov 18, 2008, 06:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    Dernabrasion isnt painful but lengthy as the doctor will only take off so much derma at a time. Your face will be tender for a while but given moisturizers to protect.

Laser isnt painful either. May be a tad quicker then dermbrasion.

Laser surgery is by consultation and as far as i know dont charge for this.
    Should I post pictuers of my scars and then can you give me advice which one is best suited?

Thank you very much!
    Expert

Nov 18, 2008, 07:33 PM

I can't diagnose your condition, the best way to find out which one is best suited, is visit each in turn and determine yourself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Using acne home remedy and a store acne product at the same time. [ 6 Answers ]

Ok,Is it bad to use fresh garlic to try to cure acne while using an over the counter top product called clearsil ultra daily face wash?:rolleyes:

Constant Left leg pain - starting at the middle of the left buttock & goes down leg [ 6 Answers ]

Any ideas what would cause this condition on a grown man? Constant Left leg pain - starting at the middle of the left buttock & goes down leg. Thanks for helping

Laser Treatment for acne, acne scars, and red marks [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am 20yrs old and I've had acne since I was 14. This past year, my acne really flared up. I went to a dermatologist and they told me to go on Accutane. I didn't want to go on, because I already suffer from depression. They also suggested laser treatment for red marks from past acne and tiny...

Under eye indentations [ 1 Answers ]

I have deep indentations under my eyes and bags Every eye crème I have tried doesn't do anything for me I really don't want to have any form of surgery Are there any procedures like restylin that could work Or maybe I haven't found the right eye crème yet

View more questions Search