Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marvelus49 Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2008, 04:25 AM
    very old lamp questions
    Hello,
    I know there's a name for the style of this kind of lamp - is there anyone who can give me an idea as to the value? Thanks. Mary
    Attached Images

Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 18, 2008, 07:23 AM
    Hi, marvelus49!

In order to make it easier for anyone who comes along who might be able to help here, I've enhanced the images that you had attached and posted them directly on this thread. I'll see what I can find out about your lamp.

Thanks!

Name:  Lamp A - Use.jpg
Views: 251
Size:  60.5 KB

Name:  Lamp B - Use.jpg
Views: 255
Size:  200.5 KB

Name:  Lamp C - Use.jpg
Views: 233
Size:  236.2 KB

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

3 way lamp socket [ 5 Answers ]

I have just replaced an old 3 way (knob style) lamp socket with a new 3 way pull chain lamp socket. The bulb is good, but the lamp only lights on 1 stage. What did I do wrong?

Hanging lamp [ 10 Answers ]

I would like to know how to hardwire a drum lightshade to make a hanging lamp

Indicator lamp [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: My malfunction indicator lamp light come on in my 2004 Honda accord LX. What could be the problem ?

Wiring a 3 way lamp [ 3 Answers ]

I am rewiring an old electrical hurricane lamp that has a small bulb in the bottom part and a regular bulb in the top. The appliance has 3 connector poles (one copper and two silver). What wires go where? There are two wires, one connected to the outlet and one from the small bult in the bottom...

Gas lamp post [ 3 Answers ]

How much does a gas lamp post cost per year? Would I be better off switching to an electric post that is 300 watts with a photosensor? Thank you, Don

View more questions Search