Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aurasss Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2008, 03:25 AM
    I can't remember the name of a cartoon
    Hi there!

I can't remember the name of an older cartoon (I think it's a short one). It's about a cat which talks about herself with great pride... she spokes about how many mice she scarred since she was young...
    The cat has a little kitten which at one point is stollen by mice and she fights to take it back.
    I can't remember much of the cartoon.
    Is there anybody who knows the name of this movie?
    Thanks!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Nov 18, 2008, 06:56 AM

Sounds like We, the Animals - Squeak! (1941) - Plot summary
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Nov 19, 2008, 06:38 AM

Glad to help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to remember an old 80s or 90s cartoon movie [ 3 Answers ]

I need help remembering the title of an old cartoon movie I used to watch all the time when I was a kid. All that I can remember about the plot is that it followed a vaguely Cinderella-esque motif, with an evil stepmother with triangular hair and a red dress, who was cruel to her stepdaughter and...

Old cartoon can't remember [ 1 Answers ]

This is a movie I've only seen once and I saw it as a kid.. I only remember 2 parts 1. there are faerie prostitutes 2. in the end a wizard kills some dude with a gun Please help

Can't remember sci-fi cartoon. [ 2 Answers ]

Sorry I don't recall much of it because I was a little boy back then but I remember watching this awesome cartoon about a squad of soldiers who were supposed to fight alien invaders. Also, they were all dressed in black suits(not MIB) and the name of their spec. force consisted of 4 or 5 words that...

Anyone remember this cartoon? [ 2 Answers ]

I remember a cartoon early 70's mid 80's it was about this team of guys and girls who made up a team that always beat the bad guys the characters all dressed like birds and the bird bill was there helmet visor ,they flew around in a space ship that turned into a phoenix with fire and all , anyone...

View more questions Search