Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    avelgado32 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2008, 11:00 PM
    Does anyone recognize the book "Montana 1948"?
    I was wondering in the book Montana 1948 if there's any direct quotes that Wesley Hayden favored his son David Hayden more than his other son Frank Hayden
    missmistakes Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2008, 01:33 AM

Wait do you mean when julian hayden favoured david more than frank?cause frank is WES'S brother not son okayits like this.Julian hayden(grandpa) wes& frank hayden(sons) david hayden(wes's son).well if its what I said at the start there is a scene when julian announced to the crowd 'my SON who served the war'or something like that and directly meant frank and wes felt rejected.okok hope I helped

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the climax in the book "the possibility of evil" by shirley jackson? [ 4 Answers ]

I really need toknow for tonight so help!!

"Montana 1948" [ 1 Answers ]

viewers who have read this novel Montana 1948 Montana 1948 is a story about the corruption and the abuse of power. It is also a story of great courage and decency. Which triumphs?

Homework with book "Contemporary Business 2006" questions [ 2 Answers ]

Questions 1–20: #050618 1. Which of the following facts would lead you to believe that your company takes customer satisfaction seriously? A. Products are all less expensive than competitor products. B. There are more distribution outlets for products than competitors have. C. Regular...

View more questions Search