Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    03rivers Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2008, 09:18 PM
    Mortgage
    A second marriage spouse dies, that spouse is listed on the deed and mortgage. The surviving spouse receives the house and pays the mortgage, correct?

A second marriage spouse dies, that spouse is listed on the mortgage and the deed. The surviving spouse receives the house and the mortgage, correct?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 17, 2008, 09:50 PM

You asked your question as a answer to someone else's question.

This is the reason that you are not getting any answers.

I have moved your question and combined them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Walk away from mortgage [ 2 Answers ]

I need to walk away from house, I paid four hundred thousand and it is now (after just 2 years) worth a little over two hundred thousand. What can I expect if I do walk away.

Second mortgage [ 1 Answers ]

I just refinanced my 1st mortgage and the first mortgage is in my name only, not my husbands. The second mortgage is my name and my husband name. At the moment we are behind on payments on the 2nd maritage. Can they foreclose on the 2nd mortgage? They same mortgage company has both...

Mortgage in kids name [ 1 Answers ]

My brother is going through a breakup, he has two children and a mortgage with his partner. He wants to sell the house and she wants to keep it. Can she transfer the mortgate into the kids name, so that she can keep the house?

Add name to mortgage [ 2 Answers ]

How do you get the bank to add my wife to the mortgage. In case something happen to me it won't go to court.

How to get a mortgage [ 2 Answers ]

How to get an mortgage with a 530 credit score. We have very good income.

View more questions Search