Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yousufmahmed Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2006, 10:05 PM
    Firefox 1.5.0.4 Plugin Problem
    Hey,
    I'm currently using Firefox 1.5.0.4 for the mac OSX. I just got a new macbook and I installed Windows Media Player, but for some reason I can't play movies on ebaumsworld. It tries to search for a plugin and can't find one. It asks if I'd like to locate and install one manually, and when I do that it takes me to the Microsoft site, so I re-downloaded and re-installe WMP, still nothing. I tried using flip4mac or something, they haven't come up with an intel compatible software yet. Any suggestions?
    yousufmahmed Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2006, 05:25 AM
    63 views and no suggestions?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 4, 2006, 05:29 AM
    No suggestions as there aren't many Mac members on this forum.
    Sorry and all that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mozilla doesn't detect Flash Plugin [ 4 Answers ]

Whenever a site requires Flash, Firefox just displays a large "Q" with a question mark in it. It works fine in Internet Explorer, and both browsers were installed at the same time. Any idea what I can do to make Firefox play ball? Otherwise, it is a much nicer browser to use.

Firefox plugin problem! [ 4 Answers ]

I'm having problems viewing videos on the internet with Firefox and reluctantly have to use internet explorer. I'm asked for a plugin but the system can't find the video plugin automatically. Manually I'm lost. Can somebody tell me the name of the plugin and a better site to download it from

Firefox plugin to allow FTP Uploads? [ 3 Answers ]

I've got an ftp account setup whereby I give a special link and someone can put files into a folder of my website. Works like a charm in IE (for both uploading and downloading via FTP), but with Firefox, users can only download. I can't find anything about it, but maybe I'm not searching the...

AMHD Firefox Plugin [ 6 Answers ]

Hi all, Work has been slow for me recently so I have started to do a number of things to keep me entertained and hopefully pick up the occasional new skill here and there. One of the things I am thinking of having a shot at is to create a Firefox plugin for this site. It'll be a good way to...

View more questions Search