Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shaneka23 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2008, 06:18 PM
    Economy today
    Do you think the government is doing enough to decrease the number of people in poverty in this country? Make sure to list at least three examples of policies the government does. Is it the governments responsibility to help our nation's poor?
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Nov 17, 2008, 07:08 PM

UMMM,this would be a HOMEWORK question??

As was posted before,the TOS on AMHD won't allow us to answer it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

So how is the economy? [ 31 Answers ]

McCain was lambasted, lampooned and harpooned over saying the fundamentals of the economy were strong. Looks like Barney Frank agrees with him. Barney agrees with McCain on the economy, Biden agrees that McCain is more qualified to be president, just who is on Obama's side in his own party?...

Fuel economy [ 2 Answers ]

How many city miles can I travel per week on 5 gallons of gasoline? Make/City MPG/City mi on 5 gal of gas/ HGHWY MPG/Gals need to drive 304 HGHWY mi /Fuel cap (in gallons) Chevy Aveo 26,? 35,? 12.0 Ford Focus 26,? 34,? 14.0 Honda Civic 30,? 38,? 13.3

Economy: unemployed [ 1 Answers ]

Bob is unemployed because his skills have become obsolete due to technological advances. This is a) frictional b) structural c) cyclical d) abnormal

McCain on the economy today [ 23 Answers ]

As reported by NRO's Jim Geraghty: Your thoughts?

Verbal eviction to get out today given today? [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend lives with a friend in an effeciance, Hes paid all his bill his rent, electric and water, and on Monday he was given a verbal eviction to be out by Monday the 19th and today his so called friend called and said that he had to be out by today with all of his stuff. I told him that I...

View more questions Search