Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shaneka23 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2008, 06:06 PM
    Government today
    Do you think the government is doing enough to decrease the number of people in poverty in this country? Make sure to list at least three examples of policies the government does. Is it the governments responsibility to help our nation's poor?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 17, 2008, 06:16 PM
    Thank you for taking the time to post your homework to AMHD. However the TOS prevents us from answering your homework for you.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 17, 2008, 06:44 PM

Please review the guidelines on asking for help with homework that can be found here:

Ask Me Help Desk - Announcements in Forum : Arts & Literature
    21boat Posts: 2,441, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Dec 27, 2008, 06:22 PM

Yes yes yes that's that's the three voted bills from congress relating to the poor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Government help [ 2 Answers ]

Who serves as the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces?

Verbal eviction to get out today given today? [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend lives with a friend in an effeciance, Hes paid all his bill his rent, electric and water, and on Monday he was given a verbal eviction to be out by Monday the 19th and today his so called friend called and said that he had to be out by today with all of his stuff. I told him that I...

Only in the Government. [ 1 Answers ]

Subject: Only in the Government 150 years ago, President Lincoln found it necessary to hire a private investigator - Alan Pinkerton for protection. That was the beginning of the Secret Service. Since that time, the federal government has produced a large number of multi-letter agencies such...

Government [ 38 Answers ]

What do you think is the best form of government? Monarchy? Like the middle east or astrocracy which I don't think exists anymore, or democratic which most of the countries claim to be!

View more questions Search