Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    margar Posts: 63, Reputation: 4

Nov 17, 2008, 12:54 PM
    Electrolux vacuum
    I want to purchase an electrolux vacuum locally. I think circuit city carry them. I tried to go to the electrolux site to find local dealers, but unable to be directed from their site to do so. Can anyone help me? My zip code is 63461 thanks:eek:
    Tech610 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2008, 07:14 AM
    Go to Best Buy they carry them. I repair vacuums and Electrolux is overrated and garbage for a vacuum. Parts take forever and the units are cheaply made. Not that great of a vacuum go with a Dyson. 5yr warranty, no need to purchase anything for maintenance after you buy your vacuum.
    margar Posts: 63, Reputation: 4

Dec 5, 2008, 06:19 PM

I didn't realize dyson made a canister. I have only seen the uprights and I don't really want one of those. Have any other suggestions? Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A Vacuum hose, in my car? [ 7 Answers ]

I was driving home from work yesterday, and the "Check Engine Soon" light came on. I made it home, and called my mechanic this morning. He old me that I needed to get a computer diagnostic on the car, and to go to a place that specializes in that. $50 later, it turns out that I need to replace my...

Vacuum technology [ 1 Answers ]

How to prevant oil sucked from oil chamber of vacuum booster during operation?

Vacuum breaker [ 2 Answers ]

I know there is a way to plumb a dishwasher in without having a vacuum breaker on your sink but I have forgotten how. Can someone help me?

Best vacuum cleaner? [ 2 Answers ]

I am thinking about buying a new vacuum cleaner and would like a recommendation on one that you have found to be good at really suctioning up the dirt. Price is not a factor.

View more questions Search