Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bigjohnl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2006, 02:03 PM
    Faucet seating/leaking problem
    We Have A Glacier Bay Bathroom Faucet That's Been Dripping. A Series 300 That Uses The Small 7/16 Rubber Boot And Spring That Fits In Approp. Hole In Water Supply Then Over The Top Fits A Turnable Water Control. Well, I Have Replaced This Type Before W/o A Problem But This One Leaks After New Ones Are Installed With A Replacement Type... not From The Mfg.
    Is There Something That I Have To Do With This Model Unit To Seat It Properly??
    shunned Posts: 268, Reputation: 20

Jun 23, 2006, 05:52 PM
    Can you supply a picture?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Leaking shower faucet [ 3 Answers ]

I have a leaking shower faucet and tried to take faucet apart to change the o-ring but was not able to takeout more than a cover for the screw and the screw that was under it. I have not located the ORING CAN any one please help. I have a symmons Temptrol brand.:confused: You need to replace...

Single-Control Pull-Out Spray Kitchen Faucet problem [ 4 Answers ]

I have a single control pull-out spray kitchen faucet, the kind that pulls out of the main faucet and is activated by pushing a rubber button on the top of the handle. The sprayer stays on until I turn off the water, then it reverts to a regular flow. Lately, however, it doesn't revert, and...

Leaking faucet [ 1 Answers ]

2 handle price-pfister kitcken faucet is leaking on hot water side. How does this cartridge remove and can it be repaired with new washers or do I need to replace the cartridge? Thanks

2005 Honda Accord Leaking Problem [ 1 Answers ]

Every time it rains, my 2005 Honda Accord gets swamped with water. The water appears to come in through the front driver's side door and builds up to the point where it floods into the carpet in the back seat. :mad: Honda has had my car 4 times now and, supposedly, is doing everything to solve...

Low hot water pressure from kichen faucet only- 1 handle faucet [ 7 Answers ]

Hi. My question is similar to one asked a few posts ago except this is a 1 handle faucet. I plan on maintaining the boiler from now on but I have to fix the flow problem first. I disconnected the hot water supply line to the faucet and the pressure is excellent so I assume the problem is in the...

View more questions Search