Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    devisire Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2012, 07:13 AM
    Throw it on acid.
    dehdhdhdh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2012, 10:19 AM
    Put a pair of glasses on the body and set him on your couch.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What will you do when the dead don't stay. Dead [ 6 Answers ]

I know I know, a lot of people are asking"is this kid serious" well, I am haha... What would you do to survive a Zack outbreak... I will Post my answer later on ounce I've thought about it... PLEASE BE PRACTICAL with your answers. Don't say you would get a tank because most likely there...

Shape of body by reduction of fat from specific part of body [ 1 Answers ]

My age is 20. And I am 6 feet tall. My weight is 80 kg. The main problem is this that there is a lots of fat on my hips and theigh and my west is about 34 overall my lower portion of body is heavier than above. So kindly tell me what should I do to reduce the fat from hip,theigh and how to reduce...

Need definitions for dead against /dead mens shoes/ dead marines [ 2 Answers ]

I need help with the definitions of dead against /dead mens shoes/ dead marines for socioloy class . Please help

Is Ken Lay really dead? [ 12 Answers ]

It seems funny to me that Ken Lay would just die prior to serving 25 years in prison. Do you think that with his money, he could pull of faking his own death? Would it be possible for anyone with enough money to do that?:confused: I can just see him, Elvis and Jim Morrison in a huge Log cabin in...

View more questions Search