Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dave146 Posts: 161, Reputation: 4

Nov 17, 2008, 11:03 AM
    Error 1024
    I am simply desperate.

I have a Windows Vista. When I try to open whatever Microsoft Office document it says:

"Error 1024: File not available"

And this is a real problem, I cannot get acess to anything. Please help me, this is terrible, I cannot work, study or do anything else!

I have no clue whatsoever how to debug the stupid thing.

HELP!
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Nov 17, 2008, 02:17 PM

When last time worked

Any changes that either happened or that you perhaps made to your computer around the time that the problem started; particularly any software or hardware that you installed or setup.

Only for MS programs?
    dave146 Posts: 161, Reputation: 4

Nov 26, 2008, 12:36 PM

Its okay now...

I had to reinstall it, though.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

IE printing error: res://ieframe.dll/preview.dlg error [ 15 Answers ]

I have seen about a dozen posts on different Web sites regarding this error. The most common fixes are related to an individual work station. We are experiencing this problem with our Web site and everyone accessing it is unable to print pages that are within frames. I tried the fixes on my...

Oracle Error 12560:tns Protocol Adapter Error [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, Whenever I try to log in using SCOTT/TIGER userid, I get the error "ORA ERROR 12560:TNS PROTOCOL ADAPTER ERROR". I tried starting the listener from administration-> services, but still the problem persists. Can you please suggest a solution?

Printing Error-Script Error [ 1 Answers ]

When I try to print a window pops up: Internet Explorer Script Error Line:1174 I have tried several things: Quick Restore, checked Script debugging box.

Damien 666 or 1024 [ 1 Answers ]

Just a question regards the DSO Expolit. Is that number 1004 like 666 imbedded on someone's head or is it an important file if it is not picked up by Spybot? I say that as I am free of DSO but I have the 1024 in HKEY-CURRENT_USER zones folder It is in files 1,2,3 & 4 but not in 0. I have it in...

View more questions Search