Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shane500 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2008, 10:48 AM
    I think my ex is messing with me.
    Ok my ex-girlfriend thinks she's pregnant. We have been broken up August 22 and the last time we had sex was August 16. It was unprotected but I didn't (you know) inside her. I know I could still have got her pregnant. I moved on but I work with her parents so it's hard not to see her but we are not bitter with each other or anything. The reason I broke things off was that the girl I first loved wanted to get back and I didn't like how things were going with our relationship (different personalities). She was pretty mad at me but she forgave me and understood. Well last Sunday at work my ex came in and wanted to talk to me after I got off work. We went outside and she told me she thinks she's pregnant. She's having some signs of being pregnant but she told me she had her period after we broke up. She even took a pregnancy test and it was negative. She also has a appointment the 24 of nov. to find out for sure. The Sunday before that she told me she had a miscarriage and told me it wasn't mine. Oh and to add to that she said that she had smoked crack. Not making this up. But what I was wondering is if she was messing with me just to get my attention and if she is pregnant how would I know she was telling the truth also if she is pregnant how am I the father. I looked some things up on the internet and today's date being nov. 17 that would mean she would be 12-14 weeks pregnant but looking at her symptoms she would be maybe on week 8 if she is even pregnant. I think it could be stress or she is going to start her period again. I still need to get more details from her like how many periods she has had since we broke up. And I will keep you posted. I need some advice.
    chandlerbing007 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2008, 11:39 AM

Dude this girl is soooo messing with you. Don't be a fool, take her to the Dr's and make her take a pregnancy test professionally. Please don' take her lying word for it. Girls like to mess with dudes heads after a messy break up. Take it from me, I'm 44 and a women and have messed with plenty of guys, so don't believe everything people say. chandlerbing007.
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Nov 17, 2008, 12:11 PM

Well if you had sex with her on the 16th of August... she would be 15 or 16 weeks pregnant. Don't stress about what she is saying now. Wait until her doctor's appointment.

If she is pregnant... you can find out if you are the father when the baby arrives.

Until you are proven to be the father... you do not owe her anything.

Just tell her you understand what she is going through, you are a little confused, and you will deal with the situation when you are proven the father.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is she just messing with me [ 24 Answers ]

I met this girl at work about 9 months ago. She had just come from another relationship and we started going out the first day we worked together. She says she likes me and all that. We worked different shifts and had more than one job for some time such that we did not see each other often or go...

Is he messing with me or he's interested? [ 6 Answers ]

I've been talking to this guy. He used to call me and we talk a lot and stuff but recently he hasn't been calling me. However, if I call him first, that's the time when he'll call me back. One day I asked him why he hasn't called me since and he said that's the way he is. I want to know if this...

Krzr is messing up [ 2 Answers ]

I got a new phone about a week ago, it's a krzr. It had been working just fine, nothing wrong with it perfect in everyway (my first cell phone... MP3 to top it off). Then the last day and a half, my bluetoothing and ringtones have gotten messed up. If I rename one of my ringtones they get deleted,...

Does he like me or is he just messing [ 1 Answers ]

This guy friend I have- he got out of a serious relationship 3 months ago. Right after they broke up, he started being flirtacious with me. My best friends caught him staring at me while I was wearing a skirt and I caught him staring at me from across the room. For awhile, he stood near me all the...

View more questions Search