Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    funkii Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2008, 10:41 AM
    Should I give him a second chance?
    Okay, there's this guy that I dated for about a year. We never became boyfriend and girlfriend... he was never "ready." Now a year later he tells he doesn't want to see anymore. He just wants to be friends. A few days later I found out he got a 17 year old girlfriend. He's 21 am 23. He slept with someone else while we were "dating." That's what I heard. He told me before that he would never sleep with anybody but me. I trusted him. I'm a very forgiving person. That's my problem. So the problem is that he wants to meet up and talk. I told him that there's not point in talking that we should go our ways. It was really hard for me to do that but I had too. He was treating me like a fool. He wants to meet up and talk. And I don't know if I should. I was wondering if I should give him a chance to speak. Please help me out!

:(
    Eileen1218 Posts: 145, Reputation: 8

Nov 17, 2008, 10:52 AM
    In your question you answered your own question. I think you're absolutely correct for recognizing the fact that he has already made you a (fool.. in your words) Personally I don't think he deserves another chance to talk to you... "He wants his cake and eat it too".
    I hope this will help you... be strong and follow your instincts .
    :)
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Nov 17, 2008, 11:07 AM

Yep. You already answered your own question. You go eat with him, and you are only playing into his hands. You can't fix stupid... get rid of this guy and move on with your life. The more you talk to him or "meet" up with him, the harder it will be. He isn't worth your time. Tell him to keep dating high school girls, they seem to be at his maturity level.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Nov 17, 2008, 11:22 AM

Move on, find someone who will treat you how you want to be treated and not settle for less than what you deserve

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I Give Him Another Chance? [ 5 Answers ]

I had been in a relationship with this guy for 7 months before we broke up last month in July. We had lived together all of these months. I have known him for almost 4 years, he was my first love, but we broke up when I was 18. He has a 3 year old son with another woman, so I obviously knew they...

Should I give him one more chance? [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend of a year and a half was my first true love. Everything in the beginning was perfect but in the last few months we had some nasty fights. I realized he was taking me for granted, possibly because we had so many plans for the future he stopped putting in effort keep me satisfied in...

Should I give my ex another chance? [ 11 Answers ]

I'm 17 and I started going out with this guy when I was 15 (( off and on )). Well we'd always break up over silly things because at the time we were young and had no clue what we were doing. The 4th time we broke up it was because I "thought" we were growing apart and I wanted something new because...

Should I give him a chance? [ 3 Answers ]

Ok so there's this guy that I like. He made the first move and told me that he really liked me and kissed me. His best friend also told me that he like me a lot, which is apparently unusual because he has a history of being kind of a player and not really liking the girls he's been with. The...

Should I give him a chance? [ 6 Answers ]

I'm 17 &+ a Junior in hiqhschool and I met this dude in my class and he has been wanting to go out with me but I wanted to be with someone else... well he gave me his number and the last time we seen each other, he told me he got feelings for me! Well I don't know what to do, should I give him a...

View more questions Search