Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    franscott Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2008, 06:47 AM
    TV Cartoon Toys Come to life
    Hi
    I've been searching for this Cartoon for ages please help!
    Think it was probably a Christmas Special as it was a one off long programme... mayeven have been film length. We taped it off TV so had it on video but unfortunately my mum taped over it by accident..
    Ok, here's what I remember...
    There was a child's bedroom and when the humans weren't around the toys came to life..
    There was a sad blue donkey who sang a song which went like this..

"When you're all on your own and noone seems to phone, and you're nobody's i love you. How can you be happy, how can you be smiling, how can you be anything but lowdown sad, ragtag taggy and blue!"

Can't believe I actually remember all that!

Anyway, also there was a king, who sailed a ship on like a black and white chequered sea (Think it was a chess board)

There was a picture on the bedroom wall of a ship.. and there was the child's piggy bank and I'm sure that someone (maybe a mean toy!) stole a coin from the piggy bank and some mice helped get it back

That's all I remember... hope someone can help
    Thanks x
    xxxbobafett666x Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2008, 09:24 PM

Could it be The Secret Life Of Toys...
    franscott Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2008, 02:16 AM

Hi, no its not but thanks anyway xxx
    LisaPiper Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2008, 09:42 PM

Raggedy Ann & Andy Christmas.

Here's a clip of it from You Tube:
    Raggedy Ann & Andy
    carleecita Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2010, 08:45 PM
    C
    carleecita Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2010, 08:46 PM

Was it with a boy that was I think red haired and had freckles and he had an accent. And I think the animal were still when his mom came into his room and one of his dolls he called meemoo or something

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for cartoon about boy who draws dogs who come to life and get him in trouble! [ 9 Answers ]

I have been trying to find the name of this cartoon movie or show for so long!! It's got a boy or a girl or a pair of siblings who are drawing in their rooms... they draw two dogs and they come to life and get them in trouble in the backyard (they spraythe hose) and in the grocery store. I can't...

Half Cartoon Half Real Life [ 3 Answers ]

What is the movie, that a boy goes in his closet or something and he turns cartoon, and he drives a red car around?

Trying to find title of really old movie where the toys come to life [ 29 Answers ]

I watched the movie in day care in 1992, not sure if it was new or old then. It's not animated. There was actual people characters playing the toys. So they were like rag dolls and such. It was so long ago, I don't remember if it was a boy or a toy maker who owned the toys. Whenever he left, they...

Cartoon with mice, toys, and ends with infinity [ 6 Answers ]

I'm looking for the titla of this cartoon I used to watch in the late 70's. I remember mice on ajourney, toys that came to life and it ended with them finding infinity or something. It was very surreal. Googleing weird cartoon doesn't work.

Is dye in bird toys safe? How to clean bird toys? [ 8 Answers ]

I am usually the one that helps other people with their cockatiel or bird questions but this time I am the one that needs help. I have cockatiel birds and I have many bird toys that I buy from Walmart and PetsMart and the other day when cleaning my bird cage I decided to wash the toys with water...

View more questions Search