Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ghostlycalling Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2008, 05:59 AM
    Spirits are following me
    I was told by a physchic that I have spirits following me and have for a while. I was also told that I have a demon following me. WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME!!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 17, 2008, 06:04 AM

Hi, ghostlycalling!

What sort of concrete evidence do you have, other than what others have said, that entities might be following you, please?

It would be helpful for us to know that.

Thanks!

Nov 17, 2008, 06:37 AM
    Everywhere I have lived there has been parnormal activity and I always have this feeling of being watched. I keep having the same nightmares over and over that spirits are surrounding me and won't let me leave my house. I sometimes awake suddenly and have this feeling that I am surrounded. During the day I feel like there is something around me, as if I were surrounded by people if when there is nobody around me. I also have mood swings as if someone were making me act a certain way, for example I may get really angry and a few moments later have no idea why I am angry. The same goes for feeling of depression, sadness or happiness. These feelings just started 6 months or so ago. I have always been a happy person, not one to snap suddenly. My 7 1/2 month old daughter will just start screaming out looking into a corner of the room, the scream is as if someone or something is scaring the daylights out of her, then she gets OK after a few minutes.
    I have no idea what is going on I just want answers
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 17, 2008, 07:18 AM
    Do you have any type of religion or religious beliefs to which you ascribe or belong? If so, what, please?

Thanks!

Nov 17, 2008, 07:50 AM
    Yes I am a Baptist
    linnealand Posts: 1,088, Reputation: 216
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2008, 05:06 PM

It sounds to me like you're describing symptoms of depression. This would also explain the mood swings, the bouts of anger, the impatience, possibly some level of paranoia, feeling like you're not in control, feeling like you're not in control emotionally...

I think you're having dreams about bad spirits because you are thinking about bad spirits.

Is it possible that the "paranormal activity" you believe has been in every place you've ever lived could have had logical explanations instead?

If you feel or see spirits, would you consider the possibility that part of you wants so much to believe in them that your mind makes you think you're feeling or seeing something when nothing is there? The mind is famous for playing tricks on us.

Signs of stress, depression and life's wear and tear can be very easy for certain people to detect. Is it possible that this psychic was simply picking up on these signs and symptoms from you? Is it possible that she was using the term "demon" in a way that is different from how you have been interpreting it?

If I were you, I would seriously consider making an appointment with a counselor. You would be able to express your fears and your frustrations in a safe, comfortable and healing place. Most importantly, if you are in fact suffering from some degree of depression, they will be able to help you treat it so that you can get back to feeling like your old self again.

I wish you well.
    Unveiled Posts: 33, Reputation: 3

Nov 20, 2008, 08:31 AM

When you visited the Psychics they should have told you more than"you have spirits following you" Did they? The reason I am asking is because, if one sees spirits they should have elaborated. When you see a spirit you also have the ability to get information from them, and you would know why they are attached to you. You could very well be depressed and some people do not know that they are. However, some people are truly being haunted. For most they have experienced this their whole lives so it should not feel new. You described this as just happening 6 months ago. Which does lead one to believe that you may be going through an emotional battle. However, my advice to you would be to not tell a psychic anything about what's going on with you and let them tell you what's going on. If they tell you that you are being hunted by spirits w/o you even hinting at it, then three or more psychics that you have seen can not be wrong... can they?
    Alder Posts: 342, Reputation: 71

Nov 26, 2008, 02:41 PM

Often spirits follow a person because they sense that person can sense them; they sense you have abilities which could be useful to them. Developing your inner strength, your integrity and integrated-ness, can help you be able to face them in a way where you can let them know you will help them, if they will do only good for you and those near you. It becomes more like an equal partnership between beings who respect each other, and less of them just messing with you and you not being able to do anything about it.

As to how to develop yourself like that, there are a million ways. There are Eastern traditions of meditation and enlightenment like Siddha Yoga. There are Western traditions like depth psychology. You can try Wicca, Shamanism, Christian mysticism, anything that works for you.
    pinkytweak16 Posts: 56, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2008, 05:14 PM
    Okay listen to me the person that told you that is lying just so you can keep coming back and give them money I know this cause I know gypsy fortune tellers there HUGE scammers don't go back there anymore fortune tellers are BAD VERY BAD they'll scam you until your broke they just want money and they'll keep telling you have a problem until your poor
    pinkytweak16 Posts: 56, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2008, 05:17 PM
    Go to church cause God is the only 1 that will help u trust me I know God and he changed my life and if he can help me he can help you may God bless you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Seeing spirits [ 15 Answers ]

My 7 year old son recently informed us that he sees "dead people's faces". He is able to look at them straight on but says they do not talk to him. He says he can only see them at night so we got him a bright night light for his room. A couple of nights ago, he came in and told us that there...

How do I get rid of spirits? [ 10 Answers ]

It's been three weeks now and I cannot get rid of this shadows in my room.. They seem to like energy I have heard that they take it from you while you sleep in order to stay in this world... They can read your thoughts and they are possesive to the point of agony I can't take it anymore.. ...

Spirits [ 9 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, Some odd things have been going on in my house lately hense my being here today. My family is fairly religious, my mom has had stuff happen to her in the past growing up, things moving around and floating things like that. This is not a joke... They moved out of the house when the...

What spirits are [ 3 Answers ]

I believe for the most part free roaming spirits are angels either demon or the ones on Gods team what are your thoughts?

Do I have spirits? [ 6 Answers ]

I visit abanded asylums,with that all photos have orbs with faces,really.I get chills a lot with hair on the back of my neck & the heat is blastingg.I hear whispering when I go to bed on one occasion a girls voice clearly said "can you help me? on another night I got up to get a drink and turned...

View more questions Search