Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KellyV Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2008, 05:55 AM
    Husband won't except my past
    My husband won't except my past, which I thought he had, I knew that he had mixed feelings about, but thought that he got over that. Now everything has blown up in my face. He accuses me of not getting over all that happened to me in my life, but he is the one that keeps bringing eveything up and asking more questions wanting to know "details" He thinks now that I have lost my Sex Drive with him because of all the other men that I have had in my life ( and none of them ended well) He has told me that I need to speak to someone to sort out my head, maybe then we could carry on with our life and why should he be punished for what "they" did. I am not sure what I can do to sort this out? Please help.
    :(
    450donn Posts: 1,821, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Nov 17, 2008, 09:35 AM

You two need some professional help and fast if you want this marriage to work. What ever is said here is only going to be a reflection of your original post and I am sure that is not the whole story. Find a professional counselor and get the help you need.
    MissBWleh Posts: 16, Reputation: -1

Nov 17, 2008, 04:40 PM

Why did you all get married without sorting all of that out first? That will cause a big stain to your marriage life. I suggest that you all go through counseling so that you all can effectively work out your current issues.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 17, 2008, 04:46 PM

Said, past is the past, and unless there is a reason to talk about the past it is best not.

Sounds like you both need to do couples counseling.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can my husband get over my semi-sordid past (previous to meeting him)? [ 5 Answers ]

We have been married for 4 years. We have 2 children together. We waited until we were married before having sex with each other. He was a virgin. I was not. However, I told him about my past. I told him more than I would have liked to have shared because he asked. When I told him, he did not seem...

My husband is guilty about his past affair and now rejects intimacy [ 8 Answers ]

My husband and I were married for almost 12 years now and we have a second grade daughter. I can't say it was a perfect marriage since we have also our troubles and arguments just like any couple but, we do patch out our differences and still be together. In the course of the marriage , there never...

89 si civic won't rev past 2500 rpm [ 1 Answers ]

Just put another engine into my civic it sounds good but idles high at 1750 rpm. When I try taking it past 2500rpm it hits what sounds like a rev limit. It will rev past 2500 if you give it some gas as soon as you turn it over it will rev up but after about a second it dies out and goes back to...

Can't get my heart past second husband [ 10 Answers ]

:( :( I am in my fourth marriage. I would have to tell you my life story to tell you how I got to #4. I used to think my second husband John was my soulmate. I loved him very much and still do. Alcohol was the factor in our split. My life has been what I call a living hell since our divorce. ...

View more questions Search