Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Madoliene Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2008, 08:18 PM
    What do I do? I love this guy & I think he feels the same but now says he doesn't know
    Ok I'm sorry but the only way to explain this is to say everything so it will probibly be long.

Brief of the begining:
    Ok this guy and I met right when my ex(my sons dad) and I split(in march rift before my sons birthday). All intentions were to just be friends for now because of both of our situations. But I believe we both fell in love.

My situation:
    I'm eighteen single mother of a two year old. Have a crazy ex that stocked me to the point of having to get a PFA, which I then decided to drop it. Now I've been going through a messy child support and custody battle since June. I also currently am being treated for depression, emotional problems, and anxiety. My emotions take full control and I'm floating above watching myself go out of control and there is nothing I can do to stop it.

His situation:
    He's 21 soon to be 22. He was set up and arrested for drugs in January. He has been fighting to get clean since. He has been through a 10 day detox twice but was still strugleing which upsets him. He is now waiting for a bed in detox so he can begin his 10 day detox then go straight into intensive inpatient treatment.

Now the story of our love:
    He thinks I'm gorgeous even when everyone else would think I look horrible. I've helped him through a lot including the death of his best friend. He has shared his deepest secrets with me that no one else knows. He always makes sure my son has what he needs. He treats my son as though he is his own. He stairs at my place every chance he got. He bought me a set of $200 satin sheets. He could never take his eyes off me.

How I feel about him:
    He is like the air I breath. He makes my world go round. In my eyes he is perfect in every way(I mean I see his imperfections but I look past them). I see him my heart skips beats. I can't sleep when he's not here. And anything I see or hear reminds me of him.

Where it all fell apart:
    About a week and a half ago I messaged this woman on myspace that I thought I could trust because I knew she was a old friend of his and he talked to her and she understood what he was going through. Well it turns out she is the mom of this 17 year old that has previously ruined 3 of his previous relationships. He forgave me but then this woman started to harrass me. On Friday I went my bank to see how much money was in my checking account and it came back as being over drawn $165. So I was on my way out to his house to simplly show him the statement so we could decide what to do about it. But on my way out to his house that woman called me I asked her to leave me alone and hung up. She called back and harassed me saying how he hated me and all sorts of other awful things and lies and she brought his mom(the sweetest lady in the world) and two of his exes into it which upset me. When I got to his house I fliped(because of my depression and emotinal issues) and I know it was a mistake. That night to get me to leave he told me I was nothing to him and just used me. I bawled all night. The next day, Saturday, he and I talked and all he could say is he just doesn't know. He's just sick of the bull and drama.

What do I do I love him and he has my whole heart and I truly believe he feels the same.

Thank you to all who tookthe time to read this and thanks to anyone who responds.
    andydall Posts: 16, Reputation: 0

Nov 16, 2008, 08:26 PM

Wow, that's so harsh...
    I can't believe he would say that to you...
    That's so harsh...
    I mean idc if he meant it or not, he should never be able to make you feel so awful...
    And I understand the whole depression drama...
    I'm bipolar, and my boyfriend just broke up with me, cause I was "too much stress"
    But I think you should tell him how you feel, completely and tell him that if he doesn't feel the same about u, its not fair to u.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In love with someone who doesn't love me anymore. [ 8 Answers ]

I started dating my ex in Apirl of last year. We got pregnant within the first three months, and my hormones and emotions starting going crazy. I was treating him like crap, saying things like I didn't want to be with him, I would ruin the evening by thinking he didn't want me there, even though...

Girlfriend said she doesn't love me as much as she used to [ 5 Answers ]

My girlfriend of approx 2 yrs told me she loves me but not as much as she used to. She is 18 and I am 22 for the first year things were great , we would do everything together and even talked about marriage , kids and getting a flat etc. She used to tell me I was the only lad she could be herself...

Why doesn't she love me like before? [ 4 Answers ]

I try so hard to be a perfect boyfriend but it seems nothing works! She says she wants me but she doesn't show it in her actions... whats wrong wit girls! :confused:

He said that he doesn't love me. [ 5 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for 2 and a half years, resently he told me that he didn't love me any more but he would stay with me and try and work at the relationship if that's what I wanted. He said that he had had that feeling before when we were going through a rough patch but his feelings for...

He says he doesn't love me [ 12 Answers ]

This might sound silly but I really don't know what to do, me and my boyfriend have been dating for over a year now. We get on great, everything is going good we have been through a lot together and he is always there for me and treats me like a princess. The only thing is he doesn't love me he has...

View more questions Search