Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lolipop Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2008, 06:32 PM
    Wanting to ask about old money?
    Wanting to ask anyone that is good with red lettering $5.00 bills.It is a Series 1953B?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 16, 2008, 06:43 PM
    Hi, Lolipop!

Flying Blue Eagle is a person on this site who has the current documentation concerning the possible monetary value of such things. As such, I'm sure that he will be along eventually to address your post.

In the meantime, and as per Flying Blue Eagle's request, it would be helpful if you would post the following information concerning the currency that you have. I know that you have already provided some of the information that is asked for in the quote that is below.

Quote:
    #1 - Series date, Example 1935, 1935A ,1935B, etc.
    #2 - Signatures - Example - Priest -Anderson
    #3 - Color of seal,- color of serial numbers, Is there a star before or after the serial numbers, what color?
    #4 - What is written above on the very top, Example - SILVER CERTIFICATE<Federal reserve notes, treasury or coin notes. Legal tender notes, etc. etc.
    You mention "good". Is that the actual graded condition?

Thanks!
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

Nov 16, 2008, 11:13 PM

LOLIPOP-WHAT I NEED FROM YOU IS ( WHAT IS PRINTED ON THE VERY TOP OF THE NOTE< ( DOES IT HAVE SILVER CERTIFICATE OR BANK NOTE < FEDERAL RESERVE NOTE ECT>ECT>; THEN I CAN ANSWER YOUR QUESTION FOPR YOU :: Have a good day and GOD BLESS:: F.B.E.

L
    Lolipop -
    Lolipop -

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who sings the song that goes like this."money money money, money?" [ 5 Answers ]

Do you know the artists name?

Who sings the song that goes, Money, money, money, money? [ 12 Answers ]

Who sings the song that goes something like this... Money, Money,Money, Money?

Girlfriend went from wanting the relationship to not wanting anything so serious [ 11 Answers ]

A little confused right now, because we've been in a relationship for 4 months now and she is just now saying she doesn't want a serious relationship now, because she doesn't want to have to be completely committed to a relationship 24/7. Saying that she would like to be able to have time to do...

Collection agency wanting money 5 years later [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, We bought a car in Sept. 2002 and then had it repossed in April 2003 (I know, short term, we were a new family just starting out). Now 5 years later we got a letter in the mail saying that we owe them all this money, and we haven't heard from them since we got our car repossed. Do we have...

Friend took money, wanting to sue [ 1 Answers ]

I have a friend that we had an arrangement that my paycheck would be direct deposited into their account. The last paycheck to get deposited they took and used and stated they would pay me back that Monday. They did not pay me anything back, kept telling me that they mailed me a check for it which...

View more questions Search