Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brittanyb Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2008, 06:12 PM
    I think I have 2 little boy ghosts
    Hi my name is brittany and I am renting a house with my sister and her boyfriend we hear things like door slamming and the bed will vibrate every night we asked the landlord if she ever heard anything and said the same thing we hear she allso said that 2 little boys died in the upstairs part of the house from a really bad fever could that be them or something else what can I do to see if that's them or not
    Plzz write anyone and tell me what to do?

Thanks
    Unveiled Posts: 33, Reputation: 3

Nov 25, 2008, 04:48 PM

Hi Brittany, usually you have to catch them off guard to see them. Unless you are gifted then you simply ask questions and get answers. Try leaving on a camcorder in the area that most of the activity happens. Or a voice recorder and be prepared to listen to all of it. That is the sucky part. Or as I always say, get a psychic or a friend that you know is psychic and do NOT tell them about what is going on. Invite them over and let them tell you what is happening.
    brittanyb Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2008, 12:59 PM

I'm looking for someone who can come to my house like phycic can u help me find one.. someone that will do it for free or cheap in Colorado springs co
    Alder Posts: 342, Reputation: 71

Dec 22, 2008, 10:15 PM

It is a sad thing when a child becomes a ghost and haunts a particular location for a long time. Often that only happens if the child is very frightened and confused--otherwise they move on, beyond the gateway to the next world. Sometimes it's even worse, some type of darker presence deliberately tricking them so it can keep them trapped and feed off their energy. I ran into one of those once when I was working to help a couple of child ghosts.

Stay open to these two, in a spirit of compassion and willingness to listen to them and help them. If you find out that they are in need of help, post something here and you might get some good ideas on helping them find their way. Whatever you do, don't let your interactions with them be governed by fear, that's the last thing they need.

Blessings.
    ronfabs10 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2008, 12:46 AM

Brittany,

Remember they are children. They may or may not understand what they are going through. Encourage them with kindness. Although your experiences are chilling, you didn't mention that anyone has been harmed. Do you want proof? Do you want them gone? Do you want to learn how you can help them? First, you have to decide what you want and go from there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are ghosts mean [ 3 Answers ]

I posted a blog about knocking in my friends walls.I guess most people believe it could be a ghost... I don't know anything about them at all... are they all happy and nice? Can they hurt you at all.

Ghosts [ 14 Answers ]

Can ghosts harm you?

Where Do Ghosts Come From? [ 12 Answers ]

We live in this world. But we each also live in a world of our own making. That world is created from our thoughts and beliefs. If a person believes in ghosts then there is a good chance that they will, sooner or later, see a ghost. Not being able to see a ghost does not mean that they don’t...

I think I have ghosts [ 5 Answers ]

My husband and I had a home built on 6 wooded acres. Moved in April of 2007. Many strange things have been going on, starting with very strange pictures while the home was under construction. Since moving in, my husband and I have seen figures, seen voices, and have been finding broken glass on...

Are there ghosts? [ 12 Answers ]

Tell if there is any tangible proof of the presence of the ghosts, spirits or so?

View more questions Search