Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sabrina_sse Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2003, 01:21 PM
    Information Systems
    Identify a company that employs IT in its operation.

Carry out research in order to:

-Find out what hardware and software is used and what tasks it is used for.

-Detail the changes that took place in the business processes when the new technology was introduced. What effects did these changes have on the organization and the employees.

Report on your findings. Point out any lessons that were learnt with the introduction of IT within the company.

Can you please help me out

Check out some similar questions!

Root Systems [ 1 Answers ]

How about helping out a fellow expert,(plumbing page)? I live on the West coast of Florida. When Tropical Storm Gabriel came ashore a few days after 9/11 the combination of rain,(soggy soil) and wind toppled a Jacaranda Tree that was over fifty feet tall and forty eight years old. This tree has no...

Systems [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, I have a huge algebra projcet due... and it is on Systems.. I have no idea what to do.. :confused: Here's what I have came up with for a question John Allen averages 16 points per game, his season consists of 8 weeks, 3 gfames per week Johns cousin Steve averages 12 points a game,his...

Two Operating Systems? I Need To Get Rid Of One Of Them [ 8 Answers ]

I currently have Windows XP Pro. I had to reinstall XP because of a big problem I had. Well instead of upgrading which I should have done, I reinstalled it as a new install. When I boot up my computer, it asks me which operating system I want to run. I know I have to go into the boot ini. File but...

Computer systems [ 3 Answers ]

What is the difference between a computer system and a business information system

I have 2 operating systems? HELP! [ 1 Answers ]

I reinstalled my windows xp professional. When the computer boots, it asks me which operating system to start from? I always pick the first one because it is the reinstalled xp. How can I get rid of it asking me that questions? This happened to me before but I forget how to do it.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.