Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    msbauer07 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2008, 11:17 AM
    Transporting Vegetables from different states
    Assume that you are the owner-driver of a truck, which transports vegetables overnight from the farmers in Florida to the markets in Atlanta. On the way back you haul whatever goods need transporting in the opposite direction. You have five employees in your office loated in Atlanta. Clearly identify all the necessary functions that you'll have to carry out in order to ensure smooth delivery. Explain the most important planning, organizing, leading, and controlling functions that you apply in running your operation and list the corresponding activities.

What is the most important customer benefit that you would like to focus on? Also provide reasons you found the listed functions most important. What problems do you envisage if you don't carry out these functions?
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Nov 16, 2008, 01:18 PM

What benefit do you get when you post your homework here?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 16, 2008, 01:35 PM

First how can a owner operator afford five people in Atlanta to book frieght?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Transporting a Refrigerator [ 2 Answers ]

I have purchased a 3 year old GE Side by Side Refrigerator. I am picking it up tomorrow and I was told that I could lay the fridge on the side while transporting it as long as I stand it upright for about an hour before I plug it in at home. This will allow the refrigerant to settle and would not...

Yard Machine won't start after transporting it! [ 5 Answers ]

:confused: My Yard Machine 12.5 HP tractor always started without a problem. In fact, it has a new battery and a new starter. I put it on my truck and moved it to a new location and now it won't start or turn over! Any suggestions. Also, the owner's manual says I should check the fuse. ...

Son won't eat vegetables [ 6 Answers ]

I have problem with my son ,hi dozen like to eat vegetables .cane yo pleas tell me uhat to do I try to push him to eat but hi do uant.

Vegetables [ 7 Answers ]

:o Does anyone have any suggestions of how to add more vegetables to your diet? Any good recipes? I need some good ideas for my family. Thanks.

Vegetables [ 3 Answers ]

I've never liked most vegetables but as I learn more about the health consequences of a veggie-free lifestyle I'm determined to add more vegetables to my diet. I've found I like some vegetables raw rather than cooked, and I've been adding puréed veggies to soups and sauces. Does anyone have any...

View more questions Search