Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chop33 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2008, 07:11 AM
    High pitch squeak from dryer
    I have a frigidaire dryer that has a high pitch squeak when turned on at the beginning of the dry cycle and at the end of the dry cycle. Its driving me crazy, can you please help.

Thanks chop33
    drcool299 Posts: 26, Reputation: 3

Nov 16, 2008, 08:48 AM
    Hi chop 33,

The squealing sound may come from the roller bearings of the unit. Every thing that rolls in a dryer must be lubricated.

You have to open up the dryer, unplug it first.

Then lubricate all rollers, bearings, bushings that you will find in there.

Make sure you wipe them all dry all the spill that you would created in order not to catch fire as the dryer runs.

If I helped you in any way, please click the "Rate this Answer" button.

Tnx 4 using AMHD,

Drcool :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

High pitch hum in pipes [ 7 Answers ]

When I turn off either shower in the house, I hear a high pitched whining noise. It stops if I turn on any other water source in the house, but then starts again when I turn it off. It only lasts about 10 minutes. What is it?

What could cause the high pitch low sound in my ear? [ 4 Answers ]

Most of the day I have a light high pitch sound in my ear that sounds like a old TV tube leaking even when I am outside and not around electronics

High Pitch Noise From My GE Dryer [ 1 Answers ]

My GE dryer makes a high pitch noise while drying. What can I do to stop the noise?

High pitch whine in my TV [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 52" RCA rear projection TV. It is now a year old. Last week it started a high pitch whining noise when I would turn it on... but not last but a few minutes. Today I turned it on and it has been whining that high pitch sound for 5 hours... I can't stand the sound... any ideas of what it...

High pitch TV problem [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I've recently received a TV which isn't brand new but as soon as the TV comes on there is a very loud and annoying high pitched squeel, I was wondering if anybody could help me

View more questions Search