Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    universe Posts: 77, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2008, 07:01 AM
    How to contact angelina jolie
    I would like to have angelina jolie's contact information.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 16, 2008, 07:25 AM

Hi, universe!

What is quoted below is from the following site.

The Angelina Jolie Contact

To contact Angelina Jolie, please try writing to the following address. Be sure to read my guidelines for writing letters to celebrities here.

Creative Artists Agency
    9830 Wilshire Boulevard
    Beverly Hills, California 90212-1825
    USA
    You might even find some other ways of contacting her by clicking on the following search.

how to contact angelina jolie - Google Search

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

No contact [ 17 Answers ]

So I am going to try and make a really long story short, me and my girlfriend went on a break over a month ago, then were together for about a week, on Halloween she wanted another break so it been almost 2 weeks since then and I am having no luck. I have read a lot of post on this web site and...

She won't contact me. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there again, I'm going through a difficult situation in my relation where my girlfriend is in college and I'm 300 miles away. The wants to have some space to work and figure some things out, so I've not contacted her since she last spoke to me. She said she would phone yesterday but...

What next after no contact? [ 10 Answers ]

Ive stuck by my word and never contacted me ex, she has always been the one to contact me. She said she hated the fact we couldn't be friends. She has emailed me to explain she was sorry for how things worked out but she was so confused in the head about things and she needed time away from guys....

No Contact? Why? [ 11 Answers ]

Hi all, I am currently in a situation where I feel I came on too strong with a girl. And things have been awkward since then. We talk on/off, but lately communication has been dead for about a week. We both see each other online, she probably is expecting me to make the first move, I...

View more questions Search