Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    troyroshan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2008, 04:37 AM
    Need to find the name of this movie.
    I think this was a movie of 90's or early 2000, this is about a guy who was shocked by the electricity while lightning when he was on a phone call( came through the phone line) he then died and god sent him back to do some task, he came back to life but handicap gets the ability to see the future,he's in wheel chair his wife is with him, he sees danger's before they occor... and story goes on... help me to find the name of this movie if you guys can... :o:o:o
    dragon316 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2008, 12:49 PM
    The Dead Zone?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need to find the name of this movie! [ 3 Answers ]

K I watched this movie when I was 10- 11 I am now 18 it was a cartoon about this kid around my age when I watched it that wanted to c what a naked girl looked like there was little musical parts and stuff and he looks in a magazine on the TV and then he is told that he needs to use his mind to...

I need to find a movie I saw on hbo [ 1 Answers ]

Description: a kid in high school, drives a 69 chevelle. Drag races for money and winds up getting mixed up with the wrong guy. Has to race against time from one end of chichgo to the other but his chevelle gets totaled. A legend has it that a guy was able to do it in a blown 1957 chevy ( the car...

Can't find the name of this movie [ 1 Answers ]

Either the late 80s or early 90s I used to watched this movie. It is an animated movie that has a person from a waterworld and a girl from I guess from land or light based area. They are forbidden to be with each other. They end up falling in love and at the end they both die. Sorry it isn't...

Help Me Find A Movie [ 3 Answers ]

undefinedI watched a movie a few years ago... it was about a man who was in our day in time staying in a white hotel... He went into a room and was looking at some old pictures... he saw a picture of a beautiful women and went into the past and found her... they feel in love... then one day he took...

View more questions Search