Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Leith Posts: 49, Reputation: 3

Nov 16, 2008, 04:00 AM
    Irregular heart beat?
    Hi I'm not sure if I put this is the right place :confused: oh well but laterly I keep getting the most weirdest feeling in my heart, like it feels like it will skip a beat then try to make up for that mist beat and beat really fast and hard, it feels like its trying to escape from my body! Also its like someone has got it and is squeezing it really hard o.o its reallly scary its been happening for about 3 years now but its just got worse and I'm not sure what it is:(
    Zayne S Halsall Posts: 71, Reputation: 5

Nov 16, 2008, 04:39 AM

I think for anyone to give you a clear answer, they would need to know more of your symptoms. Personally, I think you should consider popping in to a doctor: 30 minutes could save your life, or at the very least a lot of discomfort! But, in the meantime, you may find the following useful:

MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia: Heart palpitations
    Heart Rhythm Disorders
    Atrial Fibrillation -- familydoctor.org
    Fibromyalgia Symptoms - Complete List of Fibromyalgia Symptoms
    franneh Posts: 134, Reputation: 7

Nov 16, 2008, 08:51 AM

I have the same issue. Throughout the day my heart will randomly spazz out and either skip a beat with a fluttery feeling afterward, or beat too fast... I don't know which but it feels weird. I have had x-rays and EKGs and they don't find anything. How old are you? I am 24. I am overweight but its not because I don't try. I haven't eaten trans fats (knowingly anyway) in over 2 years and all my numbers... Cholesterol, triglycerides etc are looking better.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Problem with heat and rapid heart beat and getting out of breath [ 12 Answers ]

When I am out in the sun and heat Like for example I went to my sons field day at school and after just walking down to the play ground area from my car In the sun and heat I'm out of breath and my face turns real red like flushed or burned and I cannot go. My heart rate also beats faster , I...

Heart beat in back [ 5 Answers ]

I am feeling a strange heart beat in my back when I lay down or sit. Should I be concerned? It has been going on for about 2 weeks. I have no back pain. It is just driving me crazy!

Baby heart beat [ 5 Answers ]

When can they hear the baby's heart rate?? And I am having slight cramping but goes way after I use the bathroom what can this be?

Can't find baby's heart beat [ 2 Answers ]

Hello my name is brandy I found out I was pregnet jan 12 my boyfriend and I are very happy last night I started spoting browinish not a lot then it changed to red and kept changing back and forth I went to the dr at the er and they did 3 ultra sounds one internal and can not find the baby's...

View more questions Search