Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RetroChick81 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2008, 03:55 AM
    Christmas special of the 80's
    Hello everyone,

I'm new here,and I've been looking for this old christmas special for awhile now,and can't sem to find it...

It's a christmas special I'm guessing from the 80's,I remember watching it with my cousin when we where 6 or 7,my aunt taped I off TV one year,anyway all I remember is this:
    Their was a boy about 12 and he had a cartoon mouse friend and they where sorrta like dectivites.. I don't remember much about it,but I know we loved it!
    The mouse wore a leather jacket and had a sherlock holmes type hat on.. the boy was wearing jeans and a leather coat as well,maybe with abit of red on it...

If anyone can help me,I would be very thankful...
    Have a good day :)
    dragon316 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2008, 12:55 PM
    Could this help that's all I could find:(

Holiday Specials @ Toonarific Cartoons

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Christmas claymation special [ 2 Answers ]

OK there's a special that used to come on regular TV when I was growing up like up to ten years ago. It had two hosts who were dinosaurs and one ate a lot, the California raisins sand rudolph, and a church kaleidoscope scene. That's all I can remember. I saw a recorded version like 5 years ago and...

Christmas Movie in the 80's [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking to find out the name of a movie that came out in the 1980's - I believe. Anyway, it takes place around Christmas time, there are 2 kids - a brother & a sister - and their Dad is killed during a bank robbery, they are accidentally kidnapped by the robber when he steals their car, but no...

Name of Christmas show, special that came on t.v. [ 1 Answers ]

This came on sometime in the mid to late 80's or early 90's and is driving me NUTS. I can only remember tiny bits and pieces of this christmas cartoon that came on t.v. when I was little. It had something to do about one of santa's elves going to herd up the reindeer for Christmas eve and a snow...

80's christmas show special [ 1 Answers ]

There used to be an old TV movie that appeared during Christmas. I don't remember the plot, but when the children left the room, all the toys would come to life. I remember in the show some of them went down stairs and played with the new toys by the tree. It was not a cartoon. Also I think it was...

Claymation christmas special [ 1 Answers ]

OK there's a special that used to come on regular TV when I was growing up like up to ten years ago. It had two hosts who were dinosaurs and one ate a lot, the California raisins sand rudolph, and a church kaleidoscope scene. That's all I can remember. I saw a recorded version like 5 years ago and...

View more questions Search