Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stylina Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2008, 10:52 PM
    Thriller/horror film in the 80's based around a family on an island
    I am trying to find the title of a thriller film from the 80's based around a bizarre family... the kids are at least 30 or 40 yet act as if they are 7 or 8... and they live on an island. I can't remember much more except that all characters were totally bizarre.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Nov 16, 2008, 10:27 AM

Sounds like American Gothic.
    stylina Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2008, 10:44 AM
    Thank you! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's teen thriller [ 2 Answers ]

I remember watching this movie as a kid and can barely remember anything about it. Except that there was a teen girl who has a best friend as a kid that went missing. Her family travels somewhere and she finally finds out what happened to her. I know she was killed and they find her bones. I also...

70's horror film with family renovating a house by a lake. [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know the title of a horror/ghost movie my friend saw when he was younger the discription sounds familer to me but I am stumped and connot find it no matter what I search. Here are some little details that might help. Made in the 70s (I think!) I think the family is doing up a big old...

80's thriller with somesort of dragon [ 5 Answers ]

I am 25 years old right now. As a child I remember seeing a movie that still haunts me today. I need to know this title. It is extremely vague and I am hoping someone will get me a great starting point. It was proabably produced in the early 80s. I remember a man that was running away from some...

Mysterious Island based on what real Earth place? [ 11 Answers ]

I saw a special recently on a place that Jules Verne supposedly used for descriptions of Mysterious Island. I can't find it googling... Does anyone know the place? I only remember that it started with an R. Thanks

70's -80's horror film [ 2 Answers ]

I can't figure out the name of a movie. Its about a little girl who tries to kill her family. She throws a radio in the tub with her mom or dad. She walks around the house with a pizza cutter at some point in the movie.. That's all that I can remember.

View more questions Search