Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tinsign Posts: 275, Reputation: 66

Feb 26, 2007, 11:43 AM
    I have a suggestion for you if long first name go with a short middle name and viceversa. I so like the name shaun for a boy, just remember to not stick the child with a name that they could get teased by peers over. So many parents forget that when naming a child, and we have all experienced how children can be when teasing others.
    FrOsT_bItE Posts: 125, Reputation: -2
    -

Jun 7, 2007, 11:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ 'H'
    I have already picked the most perfect girls name for my baby (if it happens to be a girl) - however I am having a hard time trying to find boys names I like. I want unusual, uncommon boys names.

Any ideas???
    I like the name that you have chosen for the baby (If it's a girl) My favorite names are-
    Cade, Jake, Sam, Cameron, Nathan, Uriah, Caleb, Luke, Damien, Bobby, Kieren,
    And Alex! Good luck and congrats on the baby!
    vlee Posts: 454, Reputation: 109

Jun 8, 2007, 07:55 AM
    My husband is in love with the Irish name Declan. I wasn't having it for my first son, but I have given way that if we have a second boy he can choose the name... and I know what it will be.
    newlablover Posts: 120, Reputation: 10

Jun 8, 2007, 12:35 PM
    When I was pregnant with my daughter I had an easy time picking a girl name and thought I should pick a boy name for back up just in case. I came up with Gabriel Nathaniel. But I had a girl. When I was pregnant with my son, I didn't like that name for him, so I combined my name with my grandfathers, brandi and don became Braydon and for the middle name, my dads name is james and besides being common , my stepsister used that for her sons middle name. So I shortened it to Jae. So his name is Braydon Jae. The only stipulations I had on picking names were that they couldn't be common and they couldn't sound like anybody else's name that I know. Good Luck!!
    bigdreamer85 Posts: 44, Reputation: 5

Jul 10, 2007, 07:17 AM
    You can't go wrong with a name from a story or a biblical name. I like Finn (or finnaginn), Noah (that's my son, but a great name), Isaiah, Elijah, Sawyer. Think of some of your favorite stories/characters from your past and you'll come up with a winner for sure.
    LJdoe Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2011, 02:13 PM
    Zake, Zory, Seven, Lyric, Brock, Braxton, Jonah, Aaden, Chanel, Eigen, and Sumel. These are my ideas.

Mar 22, 2011, 02:17 PM
    Zake, Zory, Reef, Lyric, Daton, Seven, Gannon, Brock, Braxton, Hayden, Bay, Jonah, Johoh, Lewis, Aaden, Chanel, Eigen, and Sumel. Those are my ideas. I gathered the ideas from looking around.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Mar 22, 2011, 02:33 PM
    She asked the question in 2006, the baby is about 5 years old now.

Mar 22, 2011, 02:41 PM
    Is the baby girl or boy?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I Hate Boys [ 7 Answers ]

Don`t u just hate it when guys are so confused? Well I just recently broke up with my boyfriend. We`ve been going out since July so that`s about 6 months really. In the beginning it is always fine, everything is great and you think he`s "the one". But then all we did was fight and fight because...

Incredible boys [ 3 Answers ]

My son is 6 and he is giving me a hard time listening. I have been trying to give him more attention since our 5 month old arrived but its just inpossible to find the time to make every one happy. When I ask him a simple task like to eat his lunch or change his clothes (when dirty) he just...

Boys [ 8 Answers ]

Thought I pass this on from my daughter............... You find out interesting things when you have sons, like: 1.) A king size waterbed holds enough water to fill a 2000 sq. ft. house 4 inches deep. 2.) If you spray hair spray on dust bunnies and run over them with roller blades,...

Stuk between boys [ 1 Answers ]

OK I am almost fifteen but according to my parents they won't let me date until I am 16 but ia m but now that I am with this guy his cuzin likes me and this guy I have liked since like ever likes me and now I have no idea what to do I mean I like all of them and I don't want to choose because it is...

Boys Are So Confusing And Annoying! [ 4 Answers ]

I went to a concert and met this really cute, flirtatous, sweet guy... or so I thought. Later on when we were about to go our separate ways, he gave me his number, then we kissed and hugged goodbye . So a few days later I finally worked up the nerve to call him. He didn't answer, but called me back...

View more questions Search