Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pick-2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2008, 05:20 PM
    Acitive activation context
    I keep getting the response, active activation context. What could be causing this?
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Nov 15, 2008, 08:22 PM

With you giving no info at all about your system (mutter, gripe), then we have to assume a lot of things, so here goes...

Probably an issue with IE7.

Solution 1 - Switch to FireFox (solves a thousand other problems, too)

Solution 2 - Uninstall ie7, reboot, test that ie6 works fine, reboot again, then reinstall ie7, reboot, then everything should be fine.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The request lookup key was not found in any active activation context [ 21 Answers ]

Hi there Please can somebody help me by guiding me on how to solve this problem I have with my internet. Well the problem is when I type in a web address in the address bar on top but every time I click on Go it comes up with : "THE REQUEST LOOKUP KEY WAS NOT FOUND IN ANY ACTIVAITON CONTEXT"...

The request lookup key was not found in any active activation context [ 1 Answers ]

I cannot browse the internet by typing in address in the address bar or download email attachments. I get the following message 'the request lookup key was not found in any active activation context'. Please Help ASAP.

The request key was not founding any active activation context in ie7 [ 1 Answers ]

The request key was not founding any active activation context in ie7

Activation context [ 3 Answers ]

When I log on my PC I go straight to Google search I can't type in the main address bar and I get a message saying request lookup key not found in any active activation context

View more questions Search