Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tha503zfinest Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2008, 03:28 PM
    How to last longer in bed
    This is kind of embarresing but when it comes time for sex everything goes good till the intercourse I "finish to quick" :( how can I fix this problem and give her the time of her life?
    Armygirl80 Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Nov 15, 2008, 03:42 PM

Ok well I'm a woman but I have been with partners who have had this problem so have you tried relieving yourself early on before your act w her? It has helped other males so go use your hand or whatever and then you should be able to go longer or just go to the doctor- there's nothing wrong w you, happens to lots of people!
    Good luck!
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Nov 15, 2008, 03:46 PM

Every women is different some climax really fast others take a long time.. and most women don't really climax during sex unless they stimulate themselves a bit..

But having said that here are some tricks to last longer..

When your kind of there. Slow down and make her go on top. Switch places..
    That way us guys can hold the girl and slow her down to a rhythm we like

Use 4 play more for Her.. try and make her climax during this time.. or get her so worked up that it won't take long during sex.

The more you learn about each other the better sex will become

So don't be scared to talk one another about this and find out ideas and new ways of getting the best out of it, for you both.

Best of luck
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 15, 2008, 04:48 PM
    Put her on top, and let her work, to get hers first.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No longer [ 2 Answers ]

When I want to move a folder to the Recycle Bin from The search results, I click on yes. Then it shows could not find this item This is no longer located in C:\ Users\Desktop\New Folder. Verify the items location and try again :confused:

Box on incline. If you push it up, will it take longer to go up or longer down [ 5 Answers ]

If a box is given a shove so it slides up an incline then slides back down to its starting point, will it take longer on the way up or on the way down? I think it's down.

Longer sex. [ 10 Answers ]

What can I do to help my boyfriend last longer in bed?

Electric dryer taking longer and longer to dry clothes [ 3 Answers ]

I have an electric dryer that is taking longer and longer times to dry the clothes about 2-1/2 hours to do a standard load. The time seems to be increasing - Is this dangerous? It is probably running my electric bill up? The dryer came with the house I bought a year ago. I would guess the appliance...

Is there anything I can do to last longer? [ 7 Answers ]

I need some help but I don't know if anyone can help on on this. Mabye just a tip or something. My girlfriend and I have been dating for a while and we have just started to have sex. And ever time I start to get her going I cum. Is there anything I can do to last longer and make the sex amazing...

View more questions Search