Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ComputerRich Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2008, 12:49 PM
    64 bit software for XP
    Where is the best place to find 64 bit compatible software for my Windows XP Professional x64 OS?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 15, 2008, 12:56 PM
    Really depends on what you are looking for in this regard.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dvd software [ 5 Answers ]

Hi! Does anybody know a dvd creator software that lets you create a dvd? Like it lets you create your own menu, and letting you be able to put behind the scenes and deleted scenes and special features. Not just your average 1 video (which is just the "play" button) and "Notes" button:rolleyes: but...

Software BUG [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, I want to know about the term BUG in computer softwares, what is it, from where it come, who will find this, how to resolve this, what is the process.

Old software [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for a program called "sonia constructor" made by www.metafactor.com. It is used by hypnotherapists to construct relaxation- and hypnosis tapes. Unfortunately, the website as well as the email-adress are vanished. Is there nevertheless a way to get the program ?

Software [ 3 Answers ]

Hey according to you,, when you download kazaa,, is there any foolproof software or procedure to properly delete the lot of spy stuff which would be containing at the kazaa

OCR software [ 1 Answers ]

I use Windows XP & Windows 98 & Scanner: Benq S2W 3000U & Printer: HP deskjet 3325 I have many paper with writing and pictures. I put it in computer with scanner. 1- What is the best program that can help me?? #Options to saves and move text & image #text recognition # I hope the...

View more questions Search