Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    moomeacow Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Nov 15, 2008, 09:49 AM
    Helpp me please need opinions girls and guys
    I just broke up about a week ago read my other post for the whole story but the break down is that largely it was my fault cause I was very controlling jealous she was equally like this but I never cared for it and followed all her rules cause I loved her, but in the end she said we weren't compatible cause I was too much like her, I begged and pleaded for her to reconsider, but she said she likes some one now and she can't, and said if we didn't have so much problems she would have never liked another person. I first that it was my fault but now I'm thinking if she wasn't such a liar, cause she always told me she would work for the relationship even if its going bad that she would not leave me only if I cheated but all this was bs. I'm thinking if she didn't like someone else she would have at least given me a second chance cause I know I can change. In the end I said I really wanted to be her friend but days later I thought that this just couldn't happen I really didn't want to talk to this person again. I'm thinking why am I suffereing alone when she's having fun time with her new friend they talk on the phone msn, text, and I know she went out yesterday with him. I feel like hurting her by posting some private stuff online but my heart tells me not too. I wake up in the morning with a void in my body, I feel empty, I feel lonely, I feel lifeless. I don't want to to talk to her but sometimes there's this feeling to check her Facebook cause she's still on my friends list. We were going to another country together next month we booked them before this happened and we were going to go as friends but I can't I want to cancel mine. Please girls if you really love someone and they ed up and they know and they beg you that they will change and give them time to prove it if you didn't like someone else would you give them another chance, or if you did like someone else you would just leave that someone you love for someone you like? Cause I believe if there was no one else involved she would have given me a chance. I get these moos swings now sometimes I just break up in tears and don't know what to do?

Nov 15, 2008, 09:52 AM

What I meant was if you really loved someone and they messed up

Nov 15, 2008, 09:54 AM
    One part of me says that I should go and maybe I can win her back but the other part of me says why should I let her use me like this be her friend etc. if she broke up for someone else for the first time how could it not happened if another time.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 15, 2008, 10:29 AM

You didn't have to start another thread and confuse other readers you could have simply replied to the other thread.

Everyone here knows the pain, and confusion your in, so vent, and heal, and accept she has changed her mind, and it time to move on from this.
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Nov 15, 2008, 10:54 AM

Agreed man there is nothing you can do to change her mind

But there are thins you can do to make yourself feel better!

Get out there find a hobby do something that gets your mind off this girl!

And stop blaming yourself. We have all been there
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Nov 15, 2008, 04:13 PM

Stop trying to change someone else's mind and change your mind on wanting her back. Why would you want to go back to someone who doesn't want to be with you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do guys like shy girls [ 27 Answers ]

Im 16 and I was just wondering If guys like shy girls. Im kind of shy and think guys won't like me cause I'm shy. But you tell me.

GUYS! Do guys like persistent girls? Do you like to be pursued? [ 13 Answers ]

I mean, wouldn't you like if the roles were switched? : ) Guys will keep trying to get with a girl they think is pretty, they don't give up! : P Wouldn't you like that?:p

GUYS,what do you think?and girls [ 8 Answers ]

I need a mans view on this,sorry its long:) Boyfriend of 5 years,who I love and have a daughter with. He rarely wants sex with me,once,twice a week maybe.even in the beginning it wasn't much more than that. I know it gets harder with having children and working long hours. I find it weird...

Guys (or girls) opinions? Is it over? [ 1 Answers ]

OK, I have been getting to know a lad at work for around about a year, we really started to kick off but I think he felt more towards me than I did for him, after 3/4 months we were texting everyday and talking at every possible chance at work, still I did not feel the same way... it was about...

Guys Opinions Please [ 15 Answers ]

To all the guys... if you had a girl call you every day for months for business advice (truly) would you be irritated with her? I tried calling once or twice on a friendly basis but his married and I don't want any trouble... just business... (I mean we talk personal after business conversation...

View more questions Search