Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    manojjeni Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2008, 06:05 AM
    Difference between RPO(Recruitment process outsourcing) and recruiting and selection
    Hi,
    I'm doing my course work.. I want to know that they are different or same...
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Nov 15, 2008, 06:28 AM
    Difference between RPO(Recruitment process outsourcing) and recruiting and selection
    I'm doing my course work.. I want to know that they are different or same...
    Wikipedia states : Outsourcing is subcontracting a process, such as product design or manufacturing, to a third-party company.
    The decision to outsource is often made in the interest of lowering firm or making better use of time and energy costs, redirecting or conserving energy directed at the competencies of a particular business, or to make more efficient use of land, labor, capital, (information) technology and resources. Outsourcing became part of the business lexicon during the 1980s.

Recruiting and selection is normally done by yourself or your own company, often through the personel department (human resources).

So draw your own conclusions on the differences !

Success!!

:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

RECRUITING PLAN How to put one together [ 1 Answers ]

I have been asked to put together a recruiting plan to recruit technical people Any suggestions has to how to put one together..

Further process after H1b Lottery selection [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, My employer informed me that My case has been picked up in H1b Lottery. I would like to know further steps involved after this. Is there any possibility of rejection even though we have proper/valid documents. Can you explain.

Recruitment process [ 1 Answers ]

What must you keep in mind during all phases of the recruitment process?

View more questions Search