Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    77777 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2008, 04:24 AM
    Course in cousin
    How many typse of course in deffrent manu?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 15, 2008, 04:30 AM
    What does this have to do with a cousin?

You will have to clarify your question in order to get an appropriate answer.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 15, 2008, 04:33 AM
    Hi, 77777!

I think that what you meant in your title is courses in cuisine. Would that be correct? If so, there can many types of courses depending on the type of food that's being prepared.

Is there a certain type of food that you would like to know about how to prepare and what might go well with it as far as adding other types of food? The other types of food would be part of the courses of the meal.

Also, is this concerning a certain type of cuisine like English, American, French, Italian, etc.

Just looking for more specifics here as to why you're asking the question and what you'd like to know.

Thanks!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 15, 2008, 04:35 AM
    Seems you asked virtually the same question here.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/food-d...es-281110.html
    Shl312 Posts: 5, Reputation: 0

Jul 11, 2012, 08:01 AM
    Yea you spelt cuisine wronge
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 11, 2012, 08:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Shl312 View Post
    Yea you spelt cuisine wronge
    This is from 2008 and you're correcting misspellings?

Best post of the day!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cousin with hecups [ 3 Answers ]

My little baby cousin has been having hecups every day is it serious or is it normal? What causes hecups?

I have a cousin who hates me for something I did what should I do? [ 1 Answers ]

We were at my grandma's and she(Sally) was with my other cousin(cindy) and family friend (holly)that everyone thinks of as a bad girl when really she is really nice. Well I was jumping on the trampoline and they were in the club house thing and I asked them what they were doing and they said prank...

Never Help Your Cousin [ 3 Answers ]

My Cousin Had No Credit History So I Took Out A Loan For Him. He Has Been Paying The Monthly Bills (not Always On Time) I Just Received A Letter From A Lawyer's Office Indicating That He Is Filling For Bankruptcy AND I'm In The List Of People And Institutions That He Owes Money To. How Will...

Crzy cousin [ 6 Answers ]

I have a HUGE problem. Im fifteen and I have WAY older cousin who likes me( he's like around 20). It is so weird when I'm around him. He wants me to tell him if I like him or not. Im so scard of him. What can I do?! :'(

View more questions Search