Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Strungalong Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2008, 06:49 PM
    7 Months of nothing.
    Where to begin.

About 7 months ago I had broken up with my girlfriend and had been "playing the field" when one night drunk I met this girl I'd see with a group of females I know. She's really shy but absolutely stunning.

So after month we speak and get close, then after like 3 months I imply dating and she ignores me. This has happened a few times when it comes to asking for a relationship ad very lately I heard news she likes me. But she flirts with my best friend. By like putting comments like "Carls Dirty" in her msn name, Implying they have been talking dirty.

I am a jealous type and this really s me off. But my best friend protests he's kidding and when I ask her she's makes it out like its not there.

What do I do with this girl I adore?
    Thorby Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Nov 14, 2008, 07:03 PM

Sorry mate but I think she's playing you and your best mate off against one another she obviousley loves the attention she is getting from the two of you. You sound like a decent guy I'm sure you could do better hun x
    Strungalong Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2008, 07:09 PM

I know what you mean, In a none brag way I am a well known person and since I took interest she has become like pretty popular.
    But I try to act like I don't care she always takes the bait but if I speak to other girl she gets mega jealous and try s to make me jealous.
    I don't understand!
    Oneoffew Posts: 21, Reputation: 4

Nov 14, 2008, 08:48 PM

It sounds to me like both of you are trying to play games with each other. Just speak and be honest and direct with her. Simply tell her that you really have strong feelings for her, and tell her that it hurts you when she does some of the things she does.
    strong__dan Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Nov 14, 2008, 09:19 PM

I think you need to tell her how you feel, and if she still keeps on doing what she is doing, and doesn't want to date you then she is obviously not worth your time!!
    lmnotok Posts: 217, Reputation: 37

Nov 15, 2008, 03:46 AM

Yeah, just ask her!

She played games since she wasn't sure if you like her or not, so just say what you have to say to her, see what happens.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 15, 2008, 07:39 AM

You give her far too much attention, and she gives you nothing, so leave her alone, and you won't be caught up in her games.

How can you adore someone who doesn't return the feelings? That's not healthy.
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Nov 15, 2008, 08:16 AM

I was just about to disagree with everybody but Tal stole my thunder. She is seeking attention and you are giving it to her, instead of telling her your feelings you should be ignoring her, because wasting your time is exactly what she expects, so take that from her.
    LifeChangesMan Posts: 329, Reputation: 39

Nov 15, 2008, 08:56 AM
    I concur, she's seeking attention and playing with both your minds. Just don't provide attention and see what happens. Or simply approach her seriously about it and talk to her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No menstrual cycles after giving birth 16 months ago and weaning 2 months ago [ 2 Answers ]

I gave birth in July 2007 and nursed my son until the middle of September 2008. Unlike after I gave birth to my daughter 5 years ago, I did not resume my menstrual cycles as I continued to nurse my son and would only have a few days of spotting. Now, it has been 2 months since I totally weaned...

7 months on F1; 2 months on OPT; 3 months on H1B - what tax form should I Use? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, 1. I am Indian Citizen 2. I am single 3. I was in school from July 2005 to May 2007. I graduated from school in May 2007. 4. I started working from August 13, 2007. a) First on, OPT until September 30, 2007 b) then on H1B visa from October 1, 2007 to December 31, 2007 (Still working)...

Have been trying for 3 months now! [ 3 Answers ]

Any advice ot tips on how to get pregnant? Me and my husband are trying and have been trying for about 3 months now! Definantly feel like quiting but I know it takes times :) any out of the ordinary tips would be great! Thanks! :confused:

Bleeding 3 months straight after depo shot 4 months ago [ 2 Answers ]

The birth control shot I got was supposed to be good for 3 months. I got it 4 months ago, so I realize it should have worn off by now. Everything was fine for the 1st month, but for the past 3 MONTHS, I my vagina has continually been bleeding. After it had been doing this for 3 weeks I called to...

Worked 6 Months In Ca And 5 Months In Ny [ 3 Answers ]

Can I file separately if I lived and worked in CA 6 months and moved to NY 6months and worked 5 months here? Is it better to file a certain way in this situation

View more questions Search