Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    phil_stl Posts: 30, Reputation: 4

Nov 14, 2008, 06:15 PM
    Darkness around eyes
    Background Story
    The skin around my left eye was white (I had lost pigment around my left eye). So I came to this forum and I was told it was tinea versicolor; so I went to see a doctor whom told me to take ketoconazole to fix the tinea versicolor... It didn't work for my left eye and if fact it made the skin around my right eye get darker (so now there was a much bigger contrast in color between the skin around my eyes).

When I ended up finding out that I had lost pigment around my left eye (thus why it was white) and it wasn't tinea versicolor, I've taken protopic and it is approaching normal skin color again. But my right eye is still darker than my left one.

Question:
    So since the skin around my right eye is darker. How do I get it back to its normal color again/get it lighter? (Should I refer to Lightening skin color forum/sticky?)

P.S. I am a Male and 21 years old.
    Bilal_Ali Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2008, 11:14 PM

I think no one recommend you to use skin lighter for such problems. Especially Monobenzone like things are only for the pigmentation disorder like vitiligo.
    You might use as well some herbal remedy or some other light cosmetic cream for fairness.
    phil_stl Posts: 30, Reputation: 4

Nov 16, 2008, 08:49 PM
    Hi Bilal_Ali,
    Thanks for your response though I don't know what you are saying. Below I will break down what I don't understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Bilal_Ali View Post
    I think no one recommend you to use skin lighter for such problems.
    Are you saying that I'm a liar and that on this page here I was not told that my problem was "tinea versicolor"! (which was the wrong advice).

Especially Monobenzone like things are only for the pigmentation disorder like vitiligo.
    What you are saying... and where do you get monobenzone from? And what does this have to do with what I need to do for the darker skin around my right eye?

You might use as well some herbal remedy or some other light cosmetic cream for fairness.
    In this sentence do you mean "some herbal remedy or some other lightening cosmetic cream for whitening that skin".
    If so, what creams or herbal remedy?
    bigeyes678 Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

Nov 16, 2008, 10:41 PM

Lol I didn't understand the response either.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Darkness around eyes [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I have been using a bleaching cream for some years now and in the most recent years I have developed a darkness around the eye area - no matter what I try it does not disappear and it looks horrible. Can someone please tell me what this darkness is? Why it happens? And most important-...

The Darkness for PS2 [ 5 Answers ]

Is there going to be a version of the game "The Darkness" for the PS2?

Darkness around my mouth [ 1 Answers ]

i have this darkness around my mouth ansd i do not like it , it doesnt hurt or anyting but i know that every day i wake up and look in the mirror its theredarkness its depresing :( and i want some help on what lighting cream to use and does any one know the new ambi works?:confused: HELP!!...

The darkness takes me poem [ 2 Answers ]

I see nothing but darkness around me I hear crying and screaming I feel a hand on my shoulder then I hear a voice it says help us . But then he fads away everything does I find myself alone afraid in the darkness I cry no one hears me no one finds me I am alone in the darkness and I'm becoming...

View more questions Search