Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Nov 18, 2008, 03:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    Can't say it enough, I'm so proud to be a member of this site. Tears in my eyes everyone. Group hug. AMHD is the best!

Judy, Scott, extra hugs to the two of you. :)

Susanne, I hope that all your troubles will soon be in the past. Sadly I can't help you with the legal side of things, but if you have a pet rabbit you need help with, I'm here. :)

Susananne - after you've raked Scott's leaves and dropped your rabbit off with Altenweg, please make SURE you read my very last email (which I am sending now), PRINT THAT EMAIL and take it with you to the Attorney tomorrow. (Sorry for shouting but that last one is important.)

It's self-explanatory.
    Uber Member

Nov 18, 2008, 03:05 PM
    Can't say it enough, I'm so proud to be a member of this site. Tears in my eyes everyone. Group hug. AMHD is the best!

Judy, Scott, extra hugs to the two of you. :)

Susanne, I hope that all your troubles will soon be in the past. Sadly I can't help you with the legal side of things, but if you have a pet rabbit you need help with, I'm here. :)

If this keeps up you are ALL going to make me cry and then I'll lose my reputation as a hard, umm, behind.

(Do I want to know why you are offering to rabbit sit? If the word Hassenpfeffer is part of your answer, I don't want to know. Remember - I'm of German ancestry.)
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 18, 2008, 05:27 PM
    but if you have a pet rabbit you need help with, I'm here. :)
    Are you suggesting we pulled a rabbit out of the hat? :rolleyes: ;) :D
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Nov 19, 2008, 06:55 AM

You know... I keep trying to think what I can offer to this stew too, and keep coming back to the fact that I'm the Adult Sexuality expert.

How about I just be the cheering squad? ;)

Seriously hoping and praying it all works out for you. You need to do the work, but there are lots of us hoping you get your crazy landlord committed. Or something.

Anyway... still watching this. Still hoping Karma comes back and bites your landlord, and that you're there to see it.
    Uber Member

Nov 21, 2008, 09:39 AM

Just giving this thread a kick to keep it going and current - Susananne is getting some good answers, being very proactive. Waiting for her to come back with some good news.
    susananne Posts: 94, Reputation: 6

Nov 21, 2008, 06:59 PM

Hello... my new friends... got a new apt!. Got some great legal advice... thanks to Judy... got in touch with Judy... thanks to Scott... you all are my angels... I don't know what this talk is about a rabbit... but.. ummm.. I guess I'll take them!. You all are great... and I will be back on more ofteen as soon as I can get my butt out of my hands... I am moving forward... and I couldn't for ti without you all... God Bless.. and I will be back soon...
    susananne Posts: 94, Reputation: 6

Nov 21, 2008, 07:00 PM
    Sorry for the typos.. I am exhausted!. Night to you all!
    Uber Member

Nov 22, 2008, 06:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by susananne View Post
    hello...my new friends...got a new apt!!..got some great legal advice...thanks to judy...got in touch with judy...thanks to scott...you all are my angels...i don't know what this talk is about a rabbit...but..ummm..i guess i'll take em!!..you all are great...and i will be back on more ofteen as soon as i can get my butt out of my hands...i am moving forward...and i couldn't fo ti without you all...god bless..and i will be back soon...

Yippee!!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 22, 2008, 01:09 PM

Way to go Susanne, I'm so happy for you. Wow, tears in my eyes again, AMHD is the best! :)

Susanne, I hope that you decide to become a permanent member here, there are so many people that could use your advice, your experience, and that's a definite way to pay it forward. :)

I hope we see your around, and once again, congrats. :)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 6, 2009, 06:45 PM

Closed please don't open old threads

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

In KY, what landlord legal action/collections options exist when renters vacate? [ 1 Answers ]

I own a rental property in KY, which was managed by my younger brother, and rented under a lease to 4 college students. The lease contained Joint and severable liability and states that if the tenets default I can collect in full. The short version is that the tennets one by one left school and...

Unjustly garnished tax payment [ 4 Answers ]

We were eligible to receive a stimulous payment of $1200. $600 for children and the other $600 as a married couple. We filed an injured spouse form with our taxes as I have a defaulted student loan that I am solely responsible for. The loan holder took the whole entire stimulous payment (aside from...

We won ex landlord is filing a motion to vacate [ 39 Answers ]

My husband and I recently took our x landlord to court for not paying us our security deposit. She counterclaimed that we had ruined her floors and should pay for it. The magistrate ruled in our favor, dismissed her counterclaim and ordered her to pay us $2.040 by Dec 3. We got a letter from her...

Landlord Requireing 60 day notice to vacate on Month to Month Lease [ 5 Answers ]

I've lived in this apartment for 4 years. For the past year we have been going month to month, as we anticipated we might need to move out when we purchased a condo. Well, we got the condo, and now need to close in 1 month, yet the management in our apartment complex tells us we need to give...

Unjustly Accused [ 10 Answers ]

I have been fired due to an assumption. I was told out of the blue that they think I took funds. We close out our drawers every day at four and write reciepts for over the counter customers. I was in charge of work flow and taking care of year end reciepting and disposing of old records. I was...

View more questions Search