Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    party time diva Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2008, 10:22 AM
    11th year old birthday themes
    What's the latest birthday themes that 11th year old girls would like right now..
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Nov 14, 2008, 10:23 AM

Isn't High School Musical really big? l'm sure you could find a whole bunch of party favors and things... you could show the movie. :)
    frangipanis Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 75
    Ultra Member

Nov 14, 2008, 06:12 PM

My 11 year old daughter was at a party the other week that had a 'halloween' theme. I guess a ghostly or witches and warlocks theme would work the same. She wore her black and white skull and bones ugh boots, black tights, bright pink skirt, and pink starry t-shirt. The house was decorated in black and silver streamers, cobwebs, etc. Didn't stay for the party, but it looked like they were having a lot of fun. A High School Musical theme sounds fun too. :)
    rubberduck10 Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Dec 30, 2008, 02:46 PM

i know this answer is late but you could use this for next year.
    1. camp rock or jonas brothers
    2. high school musical
    3. pampered princess (maybe do makeovers, have a sleepover, go shopping, ect.)
    4. hannah montana (some girls don't like her)
    5.rockstar party (give each girl a blow up electric guitar)
    6. an arts and crafts theme (paint shirts, design clothes, color stuff, maybe paper art or something like that)

HOPE THIS HELPS!
    smkasey19 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2009, 03:11 PM
    OKAY.. I am an 11 year old girl and this is what we had for my 11th B-Day P.a.r.t.y
    1. Tons Of MUSIC. { NOT HANNAH MONTANA OR HSM}
    2.Pizza and Garlec Bread.
    3. Pictionary game. ( LOTS OF FUN)
    4. we made up crazy dances and did nails and make up

LOTS OF FUNN HOPE THIS HELPS
    unluckynut Posts: 294, Reputation: 23

Dec 7, 2009, 07:42 PM

That's what I would say, make-up. Hair stuff, nail stuff. Dress up clothes. And a phone to call boys. As favors let let make their own t-shirt. Get paint and brushes they can sign each other shirt. Fancy glasses and plates make it real festive.
    SmileyChocolate Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2010, 08:52 PM
    Im an 11-year old girl... well soon anyway and Im trying to find ideas for my 11th birthday party on the internet. I got some ideas from your ideas... and they sound like fun!
    Bubblegumpop106 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2011, 06:46 AM
    My friend had a nail party.
    A professional nail artist came to our house to do our nails.
    If there is no nail artist that comes to parties near you that charges a reasonable price,you could get lots of nail polish and some nail stickers and gems!
    I HOPE THIS WAS HELPFUL! :)
    AJC333 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2011, 08:10 PM
    Hawian pool party
    Glow party
    Sleepover
    Hire out a place
    Get a bpuncy castle [this might be babiesh but its fun]
    Hope this helped
    ahahn Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2012, 04:44 PM
    At my birthday it was a sleepover with like four girls and there was no theme but we first got our nails done and then we went ice-skating. We had dinner out and when we came to my house we watched a movie. After the movie we just played and slept.
    bobjoebobbss Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2012, 06:58 PM
    I also need help I am having a skating partayy with a theme and they all have to dress with that theme so yeah I am trying to think of a theme though so yeahhh
    dsudarshan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2012, 06:59 PM
    You could havea pool party or Harry potter party
    Kdog55 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2012, 06:30 AM
    This wasn't for my 11th birthday, but I know that a lot of girls have a hotel sleepover. (Depending if you are willing to pay.) when I had my hotel sleepover, invited 3 to 4 of my best friends and we swam in the pool, ate dinner at the hotel restaurant, and then rented a movie n the room and we all tried to stay up until midnight. It was a blast! Hope this helped!
    kitkat7609 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2012, 07:40 PM
    For my 11th birthday, I had an 80's theme. The girls all wore poofy skirts and giant hoop earings. We played musical chairs and had a dace off! It was tons of fun. You should try it!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

3 year old birthday party [ 2 Answers ]

So my daughters 3rd birthday is December 7th and I am clueless on what to do. In the past I have always done a party at my house but I now live in an apartment and it's just too small. My whole family usually ends up coming along with friends from her school, so we usually have a lot of people at...

Themes of wasteland [ 1 Answers ]

Plzzzzz tel me about themes of Wasteland by t.s. eloit

What to get a 15 year old boy for his birthday? [ 42 Answers ]

... so... this is for the mid-teens. My brother is turning 15 next week... and I have yet to get him a gift. Actually, I got him a gift, but I want supplements to the gift. So. What do you get a 15 year old boy? No budget really... I mean... granted, cheaper is a tad bit better... so...

Themes of The Great Gatsby [ 4 Answers ]

What does this theme mean: "Blind Pursuit of an Ideal is Destructive"

I only have until may 11th! [ 2 Answers ]

I'm going to Florida and my mom will not let me wear a 2 piece unless my body is "physically fit" I only have a bikini and I need a bathing suit to go to Florida... we don't have enough money to buy a nice bathing suit, and I really hate one pieces... they are just too uncomfortable and...

View more questions Search