Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Nov 18, 2008, 05:14 PM

Wash,

They were the two that thumped me. You were kind enough to not beat me over the head. :)
    Washington1 Posts: 798, Reputation: 36

Nov 18, 2008, 05:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by donf View Post
    Wash,

They were the two that thumped me. You were kind enough to not beat me over the head. :)
    I try (not beating up on folks). I'm finally recognized for my kindness!! :D
    stanfortyman Posts: 5,598, Reputation: 279
    Electrical & Lighting Expert

Nov 18, 2008, 07:15 PM
    Thumped? Beat? Are we reading the same thread? :confused:

Nov 19, 2008, 04:44 PM

Thumped: as in correcting bad information.

As in, "Time out dummy, try reading the paragraph again in English and get it correct this time."

Thumped: not a derogative term; a statement of correction not issued to create dissension.

Thumped; we are trying to help you learn but you are being obtuse!
    stanfortyman Posts: 5,598, Reputation: 279
    Electrical & Lighting Expert

Nov 19, 2008, 05:52 PM
    Obtuse? Isn't that a triangle. :p

Nov 19, 2008, 06:41 PM

Affirmative. At least one angle being greater than 90 degrees. Or something like that.

Also know as, Farrell you are being dumber that the busted fencepost over there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wire Size 60A Subpanel [ 1 Answers ]

I am finishing up a bathroom addition and need to add a subpanel next to the existing 200A main panel to clean-up several 'doubled-up circuits I found in the main panel as well as provide breakers for the new bathroom installation. I plan to install a 100A sub-panel within a foot of the...

100A 240v subpanel with #4 wire [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I have a 200 Amps main panel and i will install a subpanel 100 feet apart to run my new swimming pool pump, sprinkler pump and garden lights (maybe some other appliances to aliviate load in a 60 Apms existing subpanel) Pumps will run in 220v. I was told to put 2 #4 wires 1 #6 and 1 #8 on...

Subpanel with 3 wires [ 1 Answers ]

I just bought a house and I see in the garage there is a subpanel with only 3 wires ran from the house. There is no separate ground wire and I understand that using the ground and neutral on the same wire in a subpanel is a bad idea. I was wondering if what the best temporary fix for this since I...

View more questions Search