Alphabetic filing
    What is an alphabetic filing?
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Nov 14, 2008, 01:35 PM

Filing in alphabetical order.
    dowens Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2009, 08:14 AM
    I downloaded "The 12 Filing Rules" from your Web site. I noticed a mistake regarding
    Rule 10, second table. It has Dan's Donut Shop indexed as follows:

Unit 1 Dans; Unit 2 Auto; Unit 3 Repair; Unit 4 Shop
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Jun 29, 2009, 08:32 AM
    I am not aware of any filing rules that we have that are downloadable...

Could you please clarify?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 1, 2009, 06:43 AM

Yeah a link to where OP is talking about would be helpful. I never heard of it either.
    sherafzal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2009, 04:28 AM
    Afghan-wireless campany

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Filing status as Married Filing Jointly or Filing Separately [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have been in USA on L1 for the following time period: May 2006 to January 2007. August 2007 till Date. According to the substantial presence test, I completed my 183 days in US in November 2007. So during 2007 I was a dual status alien. My non-working spuose and year old...

SHould you be legally separated before filing for/or while filing for divorce? [ 4 Answers ]

What is the advantage of being legally separated while filing for divorce? Common sense tells me that a separation PRIOR to a divorce is to afford a couple some time to possibly reconcile before filing for divorce. But, if you went straight for a divorce, would you need to file for a separation?...

Non-resident H4 - filing jointly or married filing separately, and ITIN [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I got married in the middle of last year and moved later in 2006 to the USA (h4 visa, spouse H1 visa). I do not meet the substantial presence test for 2006 (taking into account the previous two years and computing) or the green card test. As I understand, we can only file jointly if I...

Complicated state tax filing between NY and NJ and missed filing from last year [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I am really confused and would appreciate some feedback into how I should proceed with my taxes. My background: I am a non-resident alien, Canadian citizen who is a masters student studying and residing in NJ. During 2006, I worked on campus for a few months and receieved a W2 for...

Non-resident H4, ITIN number, e-filing, jointly filing taxes with spouse [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I've got a couple of questions. My spouse is a resident (H1) and I'm on an H4 visa. I'm a non-resident based on the substantial presence test. When we file our taxes 1) Do I need to get a ITIN number before we file our joint taxes? How long would it take to get one? 2) Once I have the...

View more questions Search