Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mark_john Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2008, 07:31 AM
    Drainage soil pipe & west pipe
    Can you tell me. What is the slop require for soil pipe & west pipe running in the building

Thanks.
    dulenz Posts: 14, Reputation: 3

Nov 15, 2008, 04:24 PM
    It depends on your local plumbing code and pipe size, there is no universal value
    brijblok Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2008, 04:01 AM

Generally it is around 5deg min

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Soil pipe leak (I think) [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, we have a problem with the soil pipe that we first noticed because of smells in the upstairs toilet. We recently began redecorating the kitchen, which is located below and to one side the toilet, and seem to have unleashed a similar smell (but quite a bit more potent). The housing which...

Soil pipe extension [ 2 Answers ]

I am putting in a new bathroom floor and replacing the toilet. I am adding a half inch plywood and ceramic floor tile (grouted). How do I extend the height on the soil pipe?

Soil pipe problem [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I have an existing 4" vent stack with an old lead elbow coming from the toilet connected to the vent pipe through what looks like a tee. Now I have to get rid of the lead elbow and replace it with abs the problem I have is what to use to connect the abs to the cast iron tee after I get rid of...

Soil Stack Vent Pipe/Stench Pipe ( Smelly Drains ) [ 3 Answers ]

I have a downstairs toilet and upstairs toilet ,one above the other.. The soil/stench pipe connects upwards to above the Roof heaves and downward into the sewer... Coupled into the sewer also is a Gully trap drain to take sink and bath / shower wastes and from time to time , from that drain gully...

Loose soil pipe [ 1 Answers ]

Having recently replaced my toilet I have found the pipe leading to the main stack loose. The pipe is pitch fibre and joins onto a plastic elbow wich goes straight into the main stack. What is the best way to fix and seal the pitch fibre pipe to plastic elbow?

View more questions Search