Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jennifer ellen Posts: 55, Reputation: 2

Nov 14, 2008, 02:58 AM
    Bleeding after sex
    Hi I am a 23 years ols woman with one child to my partner.

My question is am I pregnant or is there something else wrong.
    I have only just come off my period 2 weeks ago which lasted 5 weeks I had a smear test which still waiting the results.
    I had sex with my partner 2 weeks ago (2nd November) and then again this morning, to which I realised I was bleeding like a period its not coming out only when I wipe.

Am I pregnant or is there something else wrong?? Please help it will be much appreciated.

Thank you x
    Hazel1220 Posts: 102, Reputation: 13

Nov 14, 2008, 03:17 AM

Are you on birth control?

Nov 14, 2008, 03:21 AM

No came off it last December

Nov 14, 2008, 03:47 AM

Can anyone help??
    super gurl Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Nov 15, 2008, 09:33 AM

Yeah that can mean that you have a tilted uterus... or your have an infection. I would bleed after sex (after my husband came back from deployment... I'm cussing under my breath)
    I got a pap before he came back and everything was good. And I start the shot... he comes back and I bled for 3 months straight I realized it happened after sex. So I went to the dr. I had an infection and a tilted uterus... tilted uterus can happened because of pregnancy or because inflammation of the uterus.
    So lets pray that your uterus tilted from your pregnancy and not because your husband cheated.
    Because I don't have any kids! So what other options is there? Son of...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bleeding during sex [ 4 Answers ]

What does it mean when a girl that isn't a virgin bleeds during sex, twice?:confused:

Bleeding during sex [ 2 Answers ]

Every time I have sex I bleed. I've been getting brown discharge for over a week and I'm on the pill. Is there something wrong with me?

Bleeding after sex [ 1 Answers ]

Hey! My parent's don't know that I am having sex! And whne I have rough sex only I bleed a little bit but only for like 10 seconds and that is it? What is it?:confused:

Bleeding after sex [ 2 Answers ]

Hi and thanks in advance for your help. I am in my early 30's and in perfect sexual health as is my husband. I have a tilted uterous which does not affect my life in any way. However once or twice I have had mild to moderate bleeding after sex. It has always happened with a rear entry...

Bleeding [ 2 Answers ]

Im bleeding.. and im pregnant.. i have not been to the doctor yet?? I was on the shot.. :confused:

View more questions Search