Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Neelie Posts: 512, Reputation: 39

Nov 14, 2008, 12:27 AM
    Colgate Max Fresh Toothpaste Advert
    The advert above is on Youtube, sorry I don't know how to do a 'link'.
    The guy knocks at a door which is opened by a girl and he goes inside. The lyrics in the background are
    'I just called to say , I'd like to be with you', I've tried googling it but no luck, does anyone know what the song is please?
    Hazel1220 Posts: 102, Reputation: 13

Nov 14, 2008, 03:22 AM

I have not seen the comercial but is it" I just called to say I love you "by Stevie Wonder?
    Neelie Posts: 512, Reputation: 39

Nov 14, 2008, 03:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazel1220 View Post
    I have not seen the comercial but is it" I just called to say I love you "by Stevie Wonder?
    Thanks very much for trying, but that's not it, it is a lovely song though.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The best toothpaste? [ 8 Answers ]

What toothpaste do you believe makes your teeth the whitest/brightest. I currently use Colgate but I am not sure if I should change to a different brand.

Toothpaste for Skin Lightening? [ 8 Answers ]

My sister has been considering toothpaste to lighten her skin a shade or two. If it whitens your teeth could it do the same for your skin? Is this safe? I would think it burns like hell. Has anybody tried or heard of this?:confused:

Toothpaste Scarring [ 3 Answers ]

Oh my goodness! To all those people who recommended toothpaste on pimple - well, thanks for your bad recommendation! I recently grew a pimple on my chin and with school starting soon, I wanted to get rid of it as soon as possible. I put toothpaste on it the other night. When I woke in the...

Toothpaste wash [ 2 Answers ]

Lately I've been using toothpaste to help prevent any zits and it seems to be working has anyone tried this methad before and worked long term

View more questions Search